Awkward

The next day after that magical kiss that Calum and I had shared he started acting weird...at school he wouldn't talk to me and tried not to make eye contact. After our class together I went up to him and asked what was wrong. "Hey Cal are you okay you haven't really talked to me is everything alright?" first he just looked at me and then he pulled me into a random classroom no one was in. "(Y/N)...I haven't told you something and I think it might be better if you don't know..." Calum told me "What do you mean i won't tell if it's some kind of secret from someone or everyone." I assured him "I'm not keeping a secret from anyone...but maybe I am keeping one from you..." We both stood there in silence, I didn't know what to say and that's when he walked out and left me there alone.

~Art Class~

So of course with all of my luck Calum and I have art class together. When I walked in I took a seat where no one was until Calum came in late and had to sit next to me cause it was the last seat left. 'Meet me at the football field after school' is what the note said that Calum passed me and since he said football I assumed he meant the soccer field. The rest of the class we didn't talk at all we didn't even look at each other. Not a single glance.

~After School~

The day had went by quite fast and it was time I went and met Calum at the soccer field. Once I got there he was playing with a soccer ball waiting for me. "Hey..." I said as I walked up to him. He looked up at me from the ball "Hey..." "So you told me to meet you here..." "Yeah um...I thought about the secret I didn't want to tell you earlier and I should really tell you what is going on..." "Okay so what is it?" I questioned "I have a girlfriend..." He said without hesitation. I stood there in shock thinking about our kiss that we shared wondering why he didn't tell me before and that's when I blurted out "Why didn't you tell me before our kiss?" He stood there shocked and silenced to what I just said "Well...uh..I just..I'm sorry.." he said looking down at his feet "I-I was gonna break up with her so I didn't think it really mattered..." he said still staring at his feet while he rubbed the back of his neck. I said nothing as I tried to show no emotion until my eyes started to water and I ran away as Calum stood back watching me go feeling bad about what he had done.

~Home~

Once I got home i walked right upstairs to my room as I ignored my mom asking how school was. I got upstairs to my room and laid on my stomach on my bed planting my face in the sheets "(Y/N) are you okay?" my mom questioned seeing I was upset "I'm fine" I groaned in the sheets of the bed, my mom walked over to me on the bed and rubbed my back "What happened, sweetie" She asked me "He lied" was all I said before there was a knock on the door and my mom went to open it for our guest. I heard my mom talking to someone as I peaked out my door listening to the conversation "Is (Y/N) home?" I heard a familiar voice say "Yes, shes right upstairs in her room but she seems a bit upset." my mom replied I ran and jumped back on my bed the way I was lying before, I heard foot steps coming up the stairs and as the door opened back up I looked to see who it was and to no surprise it was Calum he walked over to me and sat on my bed next to me. as I sat up he looked at me and said "I broke up with her...for you..." my eyes widened as I didn't think he would break up with his girlfriend for me "F-for me!?" I questioned shocked he nodded his head and looked me in the eye and just like it was the first time he kissed me but this time it was longer his hands were on my waist as we both kissed each other until we were interrupted by my mom who was shocked to what she had just saw. I had never told my mom about any of the kisses I had had before so she probably thought that was my first kiss. Once we realized we had an audience we both pulled away as fast as we could thinking she didn't realize what just happened. "Well I guess I know the person to get when my little girl is upset." My mom said as she walked away smiling. Calum and I sat there on my bed embarrassed that my mom just saw us making out after that Calum and I ignored what happened and watched some SpongeBob and Goldberg's and just talked a bit until he had to go home.

Yep it was all pretty AWKWARD.

(A/N)

Sorry this chapter is shorter but I ran out of things to do in the chapter and I know I haven't uploaded a new chapter for a while so I am also sorry for that but anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to upload again soon!

(Word Count: 936 Total)