Chapter 1

Hello, Author here just wanted to say this is my first story and I'm pretty nervous but I hope you like it. :)
Characters:
Lex
Kim Namjoon
Jung Hoseok
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

Hi I'm Lex the main character and I'm going to tell you a story that I have never told anyone, so get your popcorn and snacks because this is going to be interesting, so let's begin.

One day I was about to go to bed and then my mom told me that she was going to be leaving me alone and that meant living with my first ever friend Kim Namjoon, the thing is I have a crush on him (also idk why my mom left she just did) so it was going to be pretty weird and embarrassing living with him. The next day I didn't have to go to school because my mom said I had to pack, so I did and then I called Namjoon to tell him the news and he was actually pretty happy so of course I was excited too. When Namjoon came back from school I went to his house and asked him where I would be staying he said,"I apologize, but for right now your going to have to stay in the couch." I said I was ok with it because to be honest I enjoyed sleeping on the couch it's pretty comfortable I'm not gonna lie.

A/N Anyway that's it for now because it's literally 3:50 am and I wanna wake up early tomorrow but don't worry it's fall break. Also sorry this first chapter is so short it's just I'm tired and have no inspiration so yeah. Well I love you guys so much and thank you for reading my story stay tuned for chapter 2 bye. :)