Chapter 4~Home

Previously on "Friend's"

I was over thinking everything I do that a lot then I end up saying why .....

Selena's POV
We were driving and Grayson looked deep in thought after randomly saying 'why' but I brushed it off i pulled in to Meredith house and heard yelling I sigh "Gray Imma go get E okay" he didn't say anything so I look over and he is asleep so I go and knock on the door and Meredith brother Aj comes to the door
"Hello how can I help you?"
"Hey I'm here for Ethan" I reply smiling
"Oh yeah he is upstairs come on in"
"Thanks I figured he was he was telling me how Meredith wants to get in his pants " I say laughing
"Oh so that's why they have been yelling at each other for an hour and a half "
"Yep sadly any way Imma stop this I'm done listening to it and Grayson is asleep in the car"
"Okay have fun and good luck"
"Thanks "

I walk up stairs and they are still yelling at each other I don't bother knocking I just swing the door open and yell "Meredith shut the fuck up and stop being a hoe!!!"
She jumps screaming because I scared her "Comon Ethan we have to go Gray is asleep in the car "
"Yep coming"
Just as we are about to walk out the front door Meredith comes out screaming at Ethan while we are at the car door I walk up to her telling her to be quite and she screams in her annoying voice "No you bitch you can't tell me what to do and you can't take Ethan away from me." I say "I've had enough of this." and punch her in the face and kick her in the stomach and say "Bitch don't you ever talk to me like that I told you that cause there are people sleeping like the one in the car so have some respect and it's not my fault that Ethan messaged me asking me to pick him up cause your slutty ass only wants his dick and guess what I can take him away from you and I just did what ya gonna do about it huh?" She says nothing and walks back inside while Ethan waits in the car I get in and laugh quietly until Ethan asks "what's with the teddy bears? "
"Good question Grayson won them for me at the fair."
"Was it a date?" he asks smirking
"Not that I know of why?"
"You still haven't realized Selena?"
"Realized what?"
"He likes you like alto he has since he was 9."
"Really?''
"Yes he would always talk about you he even has dreams about you"
"Wow I never thought of that."
"Even our fans think you guys are dating see."

"Wow I'm supprized I didn't think they thought that

"Wow I'm supprized I didn't think they thought that."
"Well the prom is coming up see if he has a date."
"I will tomorrow I'm tired thank Goodness we are almost home."

Time skip brought to you by the Ethma drama 😂😂😂

We get home and Ethan leaves me to have to deal with sleeping Grayson wow thanks E (note the sarcastim)
I shake him lightly and whisper " Grayson " he slowly wakes up saying "yea " "Gray we're home now" he gets up slowly and his body doesn't quite want to function so I wrap his arm around my neck and pick him up he is reasonably light for his age and size I carry him into a room which I soon realize it's mine but I can't be bothered to turn around so I put him in my bed and tuck him in and walk to Ethan which watched me carry Gray up the stairs and I slapped him playfully and told him the guest bedroom is open and mum will be back tomorrow at 10 am I jump in Ethansarm and he looks at me confused I laugh and say "I just carried your brother upstairs now you can carry me bup." he just laughs and nods he walked up stairs and walked into my room then looks at me even more confused than the first I told him that "I walked into the wrong room and I couldn't be bothered to turn around so I just put him there." he nods and then puts me down I kiss him on the cheek and told him good night then slowly slid into bed trying not to wake Grayson then cuddled into him he wraps his arms around while still sleeping I say " Good night Grayson I love you more than you know your my bestfriend but I don't want to ruin this so ...."
As I was about to finish that sentence I drifted off to sleep

Hey guys double update yaaaayyy tomorrow is Tuesday so they post okayyyyyy byeeeeee