😆 ❤ Thank You ❤ 😆

From the author:

Thank you for all the support. Since this short story is more liked than I anticipated. I feel I should say Thank You to all my reader's. I also feel I should explain why this story will remain, so much shorter than all the rest.

5 day's 5 rule's, is one of many stories that never balanced out. In my opinion it never achieved stability and I ended up scraping the whole thing. I then revamped the premise and restarted the entire storyline. This story became a completely new one, that I did complete.

I went on to write "The Blindness" with my daughter's help, which is also posted on her wall. ( @blipper16 ) This also serve's to explain why the name Kayna Neric is duplicated, between 5 day's 5 rule's and The Blindness. Originally, they were the same story...

When we posted "The Blindness", I had never posted any of my stories. I didn't even have a wall of my own back then. So I took the draft and pulled the best part out. I created 5 day's 5 rule's from the dead carcass of "The Blindness" draft and posted it here as my first post and only short story.

Since then I've gone on to write other Atlantis/Wraith stories... but unfortunately 5 day's 5 rule's shall remain short forever. I marked this as complete, with no intention of continuing it. If you like my little short story, might I suggest checking out the full version which is still posted on my daughter wall. ( @blipper16 )

Then if your still interested... come back and check out the final 13 chapter's I named Assimilation. And so much more... 90% of my stories are Stargate Atlantis and/or Wraith based... so there will always be more.

Once again... ❤Thank you for all the support❤! Author's are nothing, without their reader's!! and comments that pay us...😆