Todays the day

*listen to the music when reading the story please!

Today is the day, my best friends wedding day. What should I be feeling, happy? overjoyed? romance? Well no, all I feel is nothing but this feeling deep inside of me, a feeling of jealousy? I don't know, I just want this day to be over and this feeling to leave me. 4 Four hours to the wedding and the feeling is growing worse.

Three hours to the wedding and this feeling is still there and it's making me angry. I finally decided to go see him, to see if he's having any doubts and check if he's ok. I went on my way, I saw a couple they looked so happy, I hope that's the effect Tiffany has on Nate. I've always wanted him to be happy.

The worst part was that I had feelings for him when we worked together for the newspaper, but I pushed all those feelings aside to get on with work and after a couple of years they disappeared completely but I think some came back. This isn't good, I finally realise the feeling is jealousy that big fat green monster inside of me is jealousy!

I found myself pushing down on the accelerator pedal in my car, I felt myself wanting to see him more and more. I'm going to confess to him and tell him how I feel and this time I won't chicken out. Am. I. too. late. I only have 2 HOURS!! Two hours. Till his wedding and I will lose him forever. I have to get there fast. Then CRASH!!

I felt a pain spread through my body as if it was a disease consuming its new victim my car must have rolled over about 10 times everything was hurting. The last thing after impact I saw, was a person getting out of their car and running towards me.

My eyes felt like they were sealed shut never to be opened again, but yet I found the strength to open them...

Hey all!

Sorry, this chapter is short I just wanted to know if anyone liked it first so comment if you like it and want to hear some more!