CHAPTER 1

Blaze was looking for a job to support his family needs who currently live in the province, he went to City to find a descent job.

"Damn,its really so hard to find a job here, the size of this place is making me crazy its too big" sighing of the Dark hair boy while sitting on a empty bench,drinking a can of coffee to ease the coldness of the place..

After an hour resting on the bench he start walking again to find a job,as he notice a posted paper on a wall.. 'Wanted : waiter' the said of the paper been posted on it..
"Well i guess i have a lucky day today" as he telling while grinning,putting the paper on his jackets pocket and immidiately went to the place where he can apply. When he arrived on the exact place he immidiately fixed his self so that he look presentable and goes inside of it.

"WELCOME TO QUARTER CAFE!"

A very short guy greet Blaze, "wow this place is nice and beautiful" said of Blaze while looking around the coffee shop its little and simple place with white and brown coated walls ,some leaves and flowers like been growing inside of it with cute and a little vintage items on it. " Well yes! this is the most famous coffee shop here!" saying proudly of the boy while smiling on him.

"Hey shorty, can i talk to your manager?" saying of Blaze while looking down to the boy, well he will really look down of this figure like a height of a girl or maybe a kid's height. "What?shorty? hey who's calling you shorty huh?" raising his eyebrow looking at the tall guy standing infront of him he annoyed a bit of the guy calling him shorty. " Haha! sorry sorry im just kidding ,well can i talk to your manager or boss?? i want to apply here" saying of Blaze while raising slightly his hands giving up while smiling.

"HMP!, our boss is still not here but you can talk to our manager follow me" Blaze nodded and follow the shorty guy going to the manager's little office "hey i forgot to know your name" "Im Yuri~" said immidiately of the short one when they stop infront of the door and knock "Sir? theres a person here who wants to apply"

"oh okay please let him come in" a male voice speaking inside of the room and Yuri open the door for Blaze who thank him and went inside..

He met a tall handsome guy much taller to him standing holding a folders of papers wearing a white polo has a name tag on it and a darkblue necktie,loose and long comb back reddish hair, light brown shaded eyes a not so pale skin but has a rosy lips and a mole under his eye "Good morning.. sir" Blaze greeted the taller guy who look at him "oh goodmorning~ pls have a seat" greeted him with a warm smile,Blaze then sit on an empty chair beside on the desk "Im Owen Ortiz, the manager on this coffee shop" while introducing and sit on his chair "oh ..yeah , im Blaze Topher i came here to apply for being a waiter i saw a posted paper on the street so i go here" explained of Blaze to Owen who nodded and get some papers in the side of desk " Okay so can i get your resume so that i can start the interview of you?" said of the guy across to him giving a warm smile to blaze again.

When the interview was was finish the two went out of the office and Owen gathered all the employees to the locker room to have a little meeting, " Guys, this is Blaze a new employee here ~ i hope you treat him well " introducing the darked hair guy whos very excited and smiling on his side he still really can't believe the he been passed the interview and start working on the coffee shop. All workers look at Blaze and greeted him with a smile "Blaze dont worry they are all nice and easy to approach if you need something just go to my office or asked some of old workers here" Blaze nodded of an agreement and Owen said to all workers to go back in their respective works.