Chapter Eight - This Is How We Do

POV - Hayley (In real time now cuz we haven't been there in forever)

"Wow, I did marry her..." I said in disbelief as I put my hand over my mouth

"Yeah" Taylor said. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a napkin and unfolded it, exposing Katy's number and room key.

"Ohmygod! I need to go to her room! Now!" I squealed as I jumped out of my seat and ran out of the room before Taylor had a chance to answer.

When I got to her room I knocked and didn't get an answer so I swiped the key card and opened the door.

The room was a total mess, there were empty beer bottles everywhere and there was puke all over the room.

I carefully made my way to the bedroom and opened the door.

Katy was laying in the bed passed out with puke all over the floor, but she still looked breathtaking.

"Baby.." I said quietly while I shook her gently, "Katy, it's time to get up honey.."

"Wh-what?" She slurred and opened her eyes.

"Who.... Oh! Hayles!" She said happily and pulled my lips to hers lovingly and I stroked my tongue with hers for a minute before we pulled away needing air.

"I love you baby" I said happily looking deep into her blue eyes "I love you too wifey" She smiled wide and her eyes sparkled.

"Yeah, my beautiful wife" I said blushing hard, I kissed her with more passion than ever as we held each other tight, slipping off each other's shirts and returning our lips to each other, this i think to myself is exactly where I belong

*A/N I am bi but I'm still unsure of what girls do during... Ya know, cuz I never actually did it, so, You guys know what they did so, I don't need to describe it any more than that lol*

************************

POV - Brendon (Cuz why the hell not?)

I woke up feeling a terrible hangover and squinted at the sun before I felt a warm body behind me, spooning me comfortably.

"Morning Ry" I said happily, snuggling backwards into his embrace more, taking in his breathtaking scent.

"Hmm?" he mumbled in his sleep before opening his eyes,

"Holy fuck Bren! Turn off the lights turn off the lights!!" he sang jokingly and I laughed before turning around to face him and slapping him playfully.

"Hey!" he chuckled and kissed me softly, rubbing my back and me wrapping my arms around his neck.

**********************

POV - Katy

"Wow.." I said as me and my gorgeous wife held each other in bed.

"I-I'm speechless.." Hayley said as she blushed and snuggled close to me.

"Yeah, that was just..." "Wow... " She finished.

"Can I confess something Hayles?" "Sure, anything!" She smiled.

I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath, sucking it up I say "I've never made love before just now"

"You were a virgin?" She asks

"No, I've had sex before, just never made love.." I stared at my hand wrapped in hers.

"Neither have I" She said and smiled, "I love you Kat" She said honestly. "I love you too hayles" and I kissed her again.

**********************

*A/N I'm so sorry to those waiting for an update, I've had bad writers block and I've been so depressed it's scaring me but, I'm gonna get outta this hole somehow! What'd you guys think? Was it too long, too short, too sappy? And what'd you think about Brendons POV? Lemme know on the comments or inbox me! I wanna make you all happy! Even if I can't be :) Love, Amee xoxo*