CHAPTER 9

"Aria, I have an idea. If we are going to meet our dad, let's wear the same clothes, or at least, like each other. Let's let him guess, who is who. If he guesses..." She took a deep breath and added  "All this time, I wanted to have a dad, but he was absent from my life. He wasn't a good person, he could've talked to our mother and told her that he needs us"

"Amelia, can you stop talking like that. He is the best dad in this world. You just don't know him, and I'll often take you to his house, but you need to promise me that you will change back to my old kind Amelia. Also Gabi told me about the party, I can help you with that" Uttered Aria, then added "Yeah, I agree, let's wear the same clothes, that can make our dad happy"

"Aria, I cant forget what you have done to me, that's unforgivable and unforgettable. And if you want to help me, thanks everything is already done" Uttered Amelia

"Okay, but think about what I told you. And when classes are over, dad's driver will come after us with a car" Said Aria.

"Alright, now lets wear our clothes and go already, we're going to be late for school"

♦♦♦

"Aria! Aria! We need to talk" Leo was running in the school's corridor and screaming, finally he caught his breath and said "You we're right, she needs help, I saw her kissing with Marcus in front of Nathan's eyes, and now they're fighting"

"Wait, what? Where is she now. No, did Carol see them? Once, she told me, that if she see's him cheating on her, she will kill herself" Murmured Aria.

"I don't know about her. But she is insane! We need to help her. She is mentally sick. She needs a psychologist" Uttered Leo.

"Take me there" She said , then added "She is not mentally sick, she just doesn't know what she really wants and needs. Taking Nathan from me was revenge, but I don't really know what she was doing with Marcus"

"She's there, go in "Said Leo when they reached the last class of the third floor.

Amelia was sitting on a desk and Marcus was fighting her and Nathan. But when Aria entered her loud scream shut their mouths.

"Can you fucking shut up and explain, what's going on?!"

"Your sister is a hoe!" Screamed Nathan.

"If I'm a hoe then you are a weak idiot!" Screamed Amelia, but Aria was just looking at them speechless, then she finally talked. "What the hell happened Marcus, can you explain? I only believe you among these two!"

"No Aria, let her explain, but until that don't tell Carol about this, I beg you. She's absent today, but for now, I'm sorry I need to leave" Explained Marcus and left the class.

"Well Amelia, talk now, explain to me, why the hell you did that?" Asked Aria nervously.

"Nathan and I were alone in this classroom and as every normal couple nowadays, we we're kissing. Marcus popped out from the hell knows where and started mocking me. He said , that I'm not a good kisser and blablabla. So I said, I'll prove that I'm the best one. Went and kissed him, also he didn't resist" Told Amelia.

"Nath, please, can you leave us alone?" Asked Aria.

"Yes, of course Ari, but before I go, I just want to let her know, that me and Amelia are not together anymore" Said Nathan angrily and left without hearing them talk.

"Amelia, look at me when I'm talking to you" Said Aria madly, because Amelia was looking through the window. "Well, Amelia, Marcus is a guy and guess what every guy needs? Yes, a girl, hot girl, as you. Yes, you're hot, don't be surprised. And that's the reason why he didn't resist. Knowing him, I can say that he will try to flirt with you from now on, but you need to ignore him. If you truly love Nathan, then do everything to get him back. But now our dad's driver is waiting for us. Think about this, we will continue our conversation in the house" Said Aria, took Amelia's hand and they went up to the car.