Story 1 : Jimins Nightmare

Jimins POV

"Ok Hyung I got candy, costumes, pumpkins, and decorations is there anything else i'm missing?" I asked Namjoon as I was about to go to the checkout lane.

"Nope I believe you have everything" Namjoon replied "See you at home"

I hung up and walked up to the checkout lane.

"Getting prepared early I see" The lady at the cash registered asked.

"Yeah we know supplies run out quick around this time" I replied watching her put my stuff in the halloween decorated bags

"Are you scared of anything?" She asked smiling while putting the last object in the bag "Your total is $20.95".

"Water" I replied swiping my card and putting in my pin information.

"Here" She said holding her hand out. She dropped a small umbrella keychain in my hand "The store is giving out free keychains to customers for halloween maybe it will keep you dry" she joked

"Thanks" I said giving her a fake smile "Maybe it will make help me find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as well"

She chuckled as I grabbed my bags and walked out.

The store wasn't far from the house so I walked back. For some reason it seemed colder than It than when I left. I pulled my jacket closer to me as I walked down the road.

As I was getting closer to the house I kept hearing big water drops with every step I took. I looked up at the sky it was cloudy but it didn't seem like it was gonna rain any time soon so I ignored it.

The drops got louder and louder as I was walking. My anxiety was starting to act up and I began to get frightened. I know why I did but I began to run. It seemed to make the noise worse. I began to have flashbacks. The mistakes. The fear. The water.

I stopped running and screamed. My knees fell to the ground. My heart was beating at a rapid speed. I was breathing so heavily. The drops stopped and my breathing regained balance. I stayed on my knees. I looked beside me and saw a stream running. Was That what I Heard the whole time? I got up off the ground and continued walking

 Was That what I Heard the whole time? I got up off the ground and continued walking

"Were you looking for your jams on the way home? What took you so long?" Namjoon asked taking the bags out my hand. "What happened why do you look so stressed and worn out like you were running away from something?"

"Nothing happened" I replied walking past him upstairs.

"Jimin are you sure nothing happened, you don't want to talk?" Namjoon asked looking worried

"Im fine" I said bluntly continuing up the stairs. I felt namjoons eyes on my back and as I turned the corner I could see the look of worry on his face but I walked on.

That Night I laid awake thinking about what happened. Was I crazy? Did that really happen? The thought was keeping me up as I was trying my best to go to sleep. I looked over at my clock, it read 1:55. I reached in my pocket and grabbed the umbrella keychain the lady at the store gave me. I sighed as I put the keychain under my pillow and turned back over. I closed my eyes as they got heavier.

Suddenly I heard it again. Drip. Drip. Drip. I squeezed my eyes hoping it would stop. That it wasn't real. It got colder in my room. I felt a water drop on my face.

I opened my eyes and sat up. There was nothing, not a single drop of water anywhere. I laid back down still frightened by what just happened then it started again.

This time it was different, it sounded like a stream or river. I sat up looking around my room when I spotted it. Water was spilling in my room, and it was coming fast. I started to really panic. I ran out the room to be hit with a wave of water. When I reached surface I looked around, my room was missing there was nothing but water.

 When I reached surface I looked around, my room was missing there was nothing but water

I looked around the boys for the boys. I see anything around me but darkness and water.

"NAMJOON, HOBI?" I called out "Is anyone here?". I was alone. Abandoned. Unwanted.

The water around me started to move rapidly. I looked around to see blackness in the water. I started to swim away as fast as possible but it seemed the harder I swam the more I wasn't moving.

Something grabbed my foot. I turned behind to see a huge hand pulling me down into the water. I started started as hard as I could to kick whatever was grabbing me but I just fell deeper and deeper down.

 I started started as hard as I could to kick whatever was grabbing me but I just fell deeper and deeper down

I started to scream and fight but it wasn't helping. I was already under. I started punching around in the water until I hit something. I kept punching and punching whatever I was hitting.

"Jimin stop swinging! J-Hope hold his hands down!"

I felt pressure on my arms as I opened my eyes to blurred figure appeared in front of me.

"Jimin? Are you okay? Wake up!".

"Huh?" I said now my eyes fully open to see namjoon with a busted lip on top of me while J-hope was holding my arms down.

"Kookie go get him a towel hes soaking in sweat" Namjoon said sending kookie away.

"Jimin you were yelling and screaming in your sleep and you were sweating so much you could drown a whale what's wrong with you?"

I didn't answer. Namjoon got off of me and J-hope let go of my arms. Jungkook came back with a towel laid it next to me.

"Breakfast is ready is the baby up!?" I heard Jin yell downstairs. Namjoon, JHope, and Jungkook left out the room and went downstairs.

I sat up and grabbed the towel to wipe down before I went downstairs for breakfast when I noticed the umbrella keychain on my desk.

"I could have sworn I put that under my pillow last night" I said to myself grabbing the keychain as I walked out my room and downstairs to go eat with the others.

Discussion Questions

What do you think caused Jimin's Nightmare?

How is the umbrella keychain and his dream connected?

Will Jimin ever face his fear of water?

Find out of the next episode of The Nightmare Before Bangtan!