🥤chapter 7🔥

Michael's pov
"So,how are you Micha?"Jeremy asked,"Stop."I said.he looked down,"I'm sorry."he said."the only people who get to call me Micha are my moms and R-"I got cut off by Rich,"Hey Micha!"he said.i smiled,"Hey Rich!"I said.Jeremy flinched,"Hey Rich!"He said."Ready to go Michael?"he asked,I nodded and grabbed my backpack.It still had RIENDS written on it,"Go?Where are you guys going?"Jeremy asked.

"To the Apocalypse of the Damned movie!"Rich said,"But Michael,I thought we were going together."Jeremy said."Sorry Jer,But we gotta hurry."I said,Rich and I walked out of the cafeteria.i felt his hand rest on my ass,I blushed.he laughed,I smiled.

At the movies...

Rich's pov
After sneaking the snacks into the theater we sat down at our seats,"I hope this doesn't suck."Michael whispered,"Me too,you love this game,and if this movie ruined it I don't know what I'm gonna do with the sequel."i whispered,I covered my mouth."Damn it I ruined the surp-"he immediately kissed me,"I love you so much."he whispered.

The lights began to dim down,"I love you too."I said.we watched through the trailers and crap,"if it's bad we should make out in the middle of the movie."I whispered.he blushed,"Deal."he whispered.

Spoiler alert

It was pretty bad

Michael and I were making out a lot in the theater,some people were disgusting but I didn't care.they can go suck it!