The Wild One

Text copyright © 2018 Z M. Ivy

All Rights Reserved

This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead, or places, events, locales is purely coincidental. The characters are productions of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

~*~

| Synopsis |

In the notorious city of Esmont otherwise known as 'The City of Devils', Selina found herself facing off with her elusive father one night during a recon mission gone wrong. After almost twelve years apart from each other, the two find themselves joined in a scuffle that leads to a few broken bones and a bullet wound. This unforeseen reunion leads to an understanding that they would have to work together to get rid of their enemies.

And the biggest one of them all is heading their way to exact punishment. Selina will have to enlist the aid of the wickedly charming heir of the Montague family and in doing so will invite even more demons into her life than she already has; ones maybe worse than ever. To conquer them all and come out on top she will have to become something else, something the city is known for.

A devil.

~*~

Wattpad always decreases the quality output of book covers so I had to put this here for anyone to enjoy in good quality :)