Prologue

6 years ago a teenage boy Jace Williams moved with his aunt's family to the small town of Evermount.

He, his aunt,  his uncle and little brother cousin become neighbors to Leah Noah and her two sisters Hannah her elder sister and Indianna her younger sister.

The three sisters lost their parents in a car accident due to a drank driver on a vacation and Hannah has had custody of her two younger sisters ever since.

At school in senior year the two teenagers Jace and Leah got assigned a project, during the time for the project the two found themselves growing feelings for one another.

They conquered everything that never believed in their relationship and in the end they grow stronger and deeper.

Soon later High School finished and with the not wanting to leave their small town friends and family , Jace for his own selfish reasons.

Jace opened his business with Leah both studying online for degrees in business and financial management.

With his and her family pressuring Jace to propose to Leah, since they knew each other well and were deeply in love.

Two weeks later Jace proposed to Leah on her surprise birthday party and also her ended up telling Jace she was pregnant.

Jace was very happy upon hearing this news as he has always wished for a family with Leah.

Now 6 years of Jace Williams missing from Riverside Township leaving his whole family behind except having contact with his grandmother.

He started a family with his mother's cousin Rosalie and her family after the death of his grandfather leaving him heart broken.

Jace knew he should tell Leah of his life but he just couldn't find it in his heart to leave his perfect life for on of imperfection.

Call him selfish but he didn't want to drag his wife and children into the life he once loved and lived.

Now with his 4 son quadruplets and daughter , sweet wife and perfect business he is living the dream.

But what he didn't know was that karma was a bitch and would come back biting him.

Now 24 married and a father was he willing to give up his life or go back to his old life.