Chapter 1

Jace Williams POV

I had just woken up from my deep slumber after 2 nights without sleeping, stressing about a business deal that would be good for the business.

So for these 2 days I pushed myself to the limit wanting to fully stable the business.

I turn excepting to find my beautiful lovely wife on the pillow by my side, but her side has been already been made meaning that she woke up minutes ago or hours ago but knowing her it was probably hours ago.

A soft smile graces my face as I think of my wife's incability of waking after 6 am no matter how later she slept.

I sit up straight and turn at my bedside drawer looking for the alarm Hannah my sister in law and Leah my wife's older sister got me when she noticed I was always late to pick Leah up for school back when we're still in high school.

11:21.

It reads on the big red alarm with big black bold writing sat on my dark wooden two drawer by my bedside.

I wasn't shocked I slept this long since most of the time I can sleep up until the evening don't judge it just so happens that I love my sleep.

I wake to my en suite bathroom after slipping on the cotton white slippers Leah insists we were in the house.

I know what you saying his bragging about his bathroom or it's clinché but you can't blame me when I have a very good successful business running.

In the bathroom I turn the hot water tap for the water to warm up before I step into the shower.

I walk to the mirror on the other side of the bathroom before making sure that the bathroom door is locked.

All my in laws and cousin think of my house as a public hotel that they can just walk into whenever they feel like it.

Once I was stripped down naked about to enter the shower when the door flew open revealing my cousin Alex.

His stuttered on about how he needed the bathroom badly and all the other bathrooms were occupied and he thought that I already left for work so he came here.

To say I was flabbergasted was an understatement I just stared at him until he mumbled an apology and left.

When i  told my wife about it she just laughed at me and told me that I should have known that they always come over.

I couldn't take to Alex for a week straight after that incident whenever we did try to talk it was awkward.

I stared into my electric blue eyes as Leah called the colour of them and I inherited from my father's family.

I ran a hand through my dark chestnut hair thinking about my father's family frustrated, then shook my head to rid of the thoughts.

After having a shower and getting dressed into dark Blue Jeans and a white tank shirt knowing not to were anything formal as Leah told me yesterday she was not allowing me to go to work after working 3 days straight already.

I walked down the wooden stairs with my hands in my pocket looking at the pictures we took over the years that hung on the wall.

One particular picture caught my eyes as I looked at it.

It was a picture of my wedding day at night in the garden with us leaving before the reception finished.

Leah was in a simple in lace sweet heart neckline ballroom gown and her wild redhair that she managed to tame was in a complicated fish braid with diamond pins in her hair.