3) Telling Him

~Liam~
You hung up with your friend and immediately had to figure out a way to tell Liam when he came home.

You looked up some ideas online but none of them seemed to fit right until you looked at one picture online that caught your eye

It was a picture of a girl with red lipstick on her flat stomach that said "Hi Daddy"  with the pregnancy test taped down as well. You thought that it was just the sweetest idea ever. So that's exactly what you did.

A few hours later you heard Liam's car pull into the driveway and your heart rate immediately increases.

"Baby, I'm home!" Liam announces. "In the living room!" You yelled back at him and you are soon met with your husband pulling you into a tight hug.

You can feel him move away and he is a little bit curious. "What is that weird thing that I felt on your stomach?" He asks

You say nothing but lift up your shirt to reveal the message. You look up at Liam who has a shocked looked on his face

"Are you serious!" He screams as you feel tears brimming in your eyes

"Your going to be a daddy babe" he pulls you into a tight hug and then kisses you passionately. He then goes down on this knees to place a soft kiss on your stomach

"Hello baby I'm your daddy" he talks to your baby.

~Louis~

"Babe are you almost done in there?" Louis asks impatiently. "Yeah hold on" you tell him shakily.

You were still trying to process what was going on and the fact that this time this was really happening. You opened the door to the bathroom with the test firmly in your grasp.

"Well what is it?" He tries to search your blank expression. You hold up the test to see your husband face light up in a matter of seconds.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!" He screams as he picks you up and spins you around. You laughed at his excited reaction.

"Baby were having a baby!" He exclaims as you kiss him sweetly

"We are going to be a family" you look into his eyes as he then pulls you into a loving hug

~Niall~

If anyone knew anything about Niall they knew that he loves food. So what better way to tell him that your pregnant then to make cupcakes that spell out "Baby Horan".

You made all of the cupcakes and arranged them in the specific way that you wanted them to. You covered them to make sure he would see them right away since you wanted to do a big reveal to your husband.

A couple of minutes later you hear to front door open to reveal you dashing husband.

"Hello love" he greats you with a sweet kiss on your lips
"How was your day at the studio?" You ask him, "Same old same old, I would have rather spent the day with you" you giggle and take his hand.

"Hey I have a little surprise for you" you explain as you bring him to the kitchen table with the covered up surprise.

"Is it food? Cause if it's food I'll love you more then I already do" you laughed at him and had him close his eyes so that you could reveal the surprise to him.

"Okay babe you can open your eyes now" he immediately opens his eyes and almost instantly starts screaming at the top of his lungs

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!" he screams and nearly tackles you to the ground

"I love you so freaking much" he says as he kisses you sweetly

"Your going to be the best dad" he smiles down at you. "And your going to be the best mum" you return the smile and kiss your husband once again.

~Harry~

You could hardly contain your excitement when you looked down at the positive pregnancy test. You let the tears stream down your face as you remember that your husband is waiting patiently for the results of the test that was in your hands.

You still had tears in your eyes when you went out to tell Harry the good news. He immediately thought the worst and pulled you into a tight hug.

"It's okay sweetheart, maybe next time" he says kissing your forehead

You don't say a word, all you had to do was bring the test into his view. You watched as your husband stepped back in shock and soon had tears streaming down his cheeks

"Babe were having a baby. This is no joke this time" you say through your own tears. You laugh and pull him into a tight hug

"Thank you so much babe. You have truly made my dreams come true" Harry breathes out as you wipe away some of his tears.

He gets down on his knees and places a light kiss on your stomach

"Hey Baby Styles this is your Daddy. Me and your Mummy already love you so much and we cannot wait to meet you in a couple of months" he talks to your stomach and you smile down at you husband.