Kirisawa X Yuuki (Overworked)

Hehe~! FIRST VICTIM IS SUUCHII ON TUMBLR
We've been friends for a long while and she very much LOVES her daddysawa :)

Let's see how this goes

Hiroshi Kirisawa: Voltage INC

Yuuki Shimada: Suuchii http://suuchii-tart.tumblr.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV

Kirisawa was never one to get overwhelmed by a case, he usually held himself high as he worked but that specific morning he rested his face on his hand as his black hair covered his eyes. The other guys could sense the exhaustion from their boss. Either Hanai and Tennoji who would usually bitter about something were quiet as they worked letting their boss relax. 

...The lack of talking made the Unit feel different so after some time Hanai turns in his seat to face Kirisawa.

'Hey boss? You've been silent this whole morning'
All the guys turned to look at Kirisawa as they were all wishing to know as that was the question they were thinking about.

Kirisawa exhaled as he moved the hair away from his eyes. He meets the eyes of his Unit and shows them the case file. 

'You're aware of the robbery case in Ginza right?'
Tennoji's eyes widen slightly. 'Oh ya mean da one with dat jewelry place bein' robbed right?'

Kirisawa nodded.  'I've been rereading the interrogation transcript from when you questioned him Tennoji. Things aren't adding up. He's without an alibi, he was spotted at the shop and his questioning is suspicious to say the least.' He stands up and turns to look out the window onto the beautiful site of Tokyo with tired eyes. 'The commander has wished for this case to be resolved as soon as it can however...' He trails off to let out a yawn.

'there is no evidence pointing to him being the perp right...' Asano finishes for him. The guys look around at each other understanding the pressure on their boss. 'I'm sure we'll find something!' Eiki chirped up trying to cheer up the place. 'We are the top case closing unit in the MPD after all.'

Kirisawa turns to look down the table again and a gentle smile brightens his face. He nods in a thank you as he proceeds to sit down going through other cases to distract himself.

*A few hours later*

During lunchtime at the Unit many of the guys goes out to get food for the group. Today against their wishes Asano and Hanai were sent to buy food for the group. Tennoji, Eiki, Kyobashi and Kirisawa were the only ones left in the unit.

The door to the unit is opened revealing a familiar medical examiner there holding a plastic bag. She skips on in. 'Good afternoon guys~!' Smiling happily she looks around and notices the tired appearance of Kirisawa as she approaches him and puts the plastic bag on the table. 'Why the long face Hiroshi? You feeling alright?' Her heart sank seeing anyone in the unit looking upset but to her it hurt the most seeing Kirisawa in distress.

Kyobashi watched the two of them. Yuuki Shimada worked in the MPD's medical examination unit. The unit and examination lab often worked together to solve cases so they would often see her and Kimura enter to help out with evidence. Kyobashi wasn't sure if it was his perverted instincts or not but hearing how Kirisawa and Shimada would call each other by their first names immediately made him think of them being a sweet but secretive couple that during sex would-!

Eiki glared at Kyobashi. 'I can hear your dirty thoughts from here Katsuyuki.' Tennoji chuckled 'I don't think dats anything new' he looked down as he continues work as he waits. 'Why is dat grey head taking forever ta get food?!' He growled but wasn't sure if it was from his stomach or from his anger.

As the boys continued to bicker and talk Yuuki continued to look at Kirisawa waiting for an answer. He looked up at her with his baggy eyes. 'Oh Yuuki, it's not much just a case that I'm working on.' She grabbed a chair and sat next to him. 'If it's not much then why are your eyes baggy?' He looked away not wishing to respond to her question. She sighs as she opens the bag to pulls out a black bento box filled with sushi and rice hand crafted and made by Yuuki. 'Knowing you, you've probably forgotten to eat' She smiles as his expression changes to that of guilt. 'Bingo~! You should eat then if you want to solve the case!'

Tennoji at the word eat lets out a groan as he looks up at her 'Why did ya only bring food for da boss! If ya gonna talk about food then at least make food for us all!' Her head flicks to Tennoji as she clicks her tongue. 'Then you should make your own food or at least go out and buy food instead of sitting in your chair complaining!' Eiki couldn't help but burst out laughing at her directness to Tennoji as he stands up. 'Why ya little-!'

Kirisawa fortelling what would happen begins to laugh. Yuuki takes the opportunity to grab the case file of the robbery away. 'Hey that's my case reports!' Kirisawa immediately calls out as he attempts to stand. Yuuki pushes him lightly back to his seat and says 'Nope! Food first the work.' He sighs but smiles after looking up at her. 'Alright I will, thank you Yuuki.'

*A little while later*

Yuuki sits by her desk in the medical examiners office. Concerned for Kirisawa health she took the case file without telling him and had been searching through the database for any evidence in relation to the case. She let out a groan of anger understanding the frustration. Kimura walks in with a box filled with evidence. 'You feeling alright Shimada?' 

Yuuki feels the sense of Deja Vu as she'd asked Hiroshi the same thing not long before. 'Not really...I can't find any proof in relation to the case with the jewelry robber in Ginza.' Kimura put the box down at his desk and walks over to the file reading it quickly. 'This does seem difficult... I wish I could help but I've spent the last few hours rearranging evidence.' Yuuki sighed but then a light bulb goes in her head. 

'Hang on you mean the evidence cabinet was disorganised?!' Kimura lets out a nod as Yuuki immediately gets up, grabs the file and runs into the evidence collection room.

*SMASH*

The door to the unit goes flying open and all the guys jump up in shock. 'What the hell?!' Tennoji yells until he notices that it's Yuuki at the door breathing heavily, sweating and holding a case file with the plastic bag. She runs towards Kirisawa.

'Hiroshi! Hiroshi! You were right to think the case didn't add up! There is evidence proving that man is guilty!'

Kirisawa stands up both shocked and confused but as he grabs the evidence and case file his eyes sparkle as reads through. 'Yuuki you did it!' He pulls her into a hug as his mind is put to ease knowing the case can be solved. She lets out a little squeal in shock but smiles hugging him back.

Kyobashi smirks at them. 'So when are we gonna have the marriage?' Asano's head drops hearing that comment as Hanai face palms. 'Are you kidding me right now Kyobashi...'

Kirisawa just laughs as he lets Yuuki go from the hug. 'We're colleagues Kyobashi. Not sure what you're picturing.' He pulls away as he grabs the file and evidence. 'I need to share this with the commander. I'll be back soon.' He begins to walk away until Yuuki grabs his arm. 'Hey wait! You didn't tell me what you thought of the bento!' He thinks for a few seconds. 'It tasted delicious, one the best I've tasted. Thank you.' He smiles at her as Yuuki lets him go blushing slighty. 

After Kirisawa walks out the guys all look at her. She looks back at them confused 'What? Why are you all staring at me?' Eiki leans on his arm as he looks at her 'When you planning on telling him?' 

'W-Wha?!' Not expecting the guys to realize but remembers they are detectives as she smiles looking at the door Kirisawa just left out of.

'I'll tell him soon, don't you worry...'

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed that little one shot~!