Part 4

Your POV

I watched the president give her speech about we should consider the androids as people, and my main thought was 'I was already doing that'
I was at hanks place, waiting for him to get back and explain everything better. I heard the door jiggled and sumo let out a small bark, before calming down. I stood up and seen hank walking into the place. Following behind him was Conner.
"Oh thank God" I breathed out, Happy they were both alive.
"People are packing up and moving out like flies out there" hank said and took his coat off.
"That's the choice. Move or accept them" I replied and looked at Conner. He seemed... more human.
"Hello" he greeted me, before walking over to me. He cupped my face and smashed his lips down onto mine and I blushed heavily. I kissed back a little bit and I heard a cough from the door. Conner broke away and turned slightly
"(Y/n), this is Marcus," Conner said and motioned to the android at the door. I recognized him from the tv.
"You met the one leading the revolution?" I said in surprise and he nodded.
"Me and him are both prototypes, almost like brothers" Marcus said and I smiled a little to myself. I moved and held conners hand a little bit and Marcus sat down to talk with hank and make an official statement about the movement. I turned to Conner and he smiled a little.
"I would just like to say thank you, you seen me as human before even I could" he thanked me and I smiled and hugged him tight. He slowly hugged back, not used to this yet.
"You are better than human" I said and looked up at him. He gave me a soft smile, before pulling away more. Hank walked over to us and clapped Conner on the back.
      "He'll be staying with me, so you don't have to worry about his safety." Hank told me and I nodded, before my phone beeped and went off.
"Shit, I gotta get to the bar" I said, before rushing and grabbing my stuff and leaving the place. Conner came running up to me and smiled a little
"With everything going around I'd like to walk to to the bar, in case of your safety" he said and I shrugged. Conner moved and handed me something.... my beanie. I smiled and put it on.
"Thanks Conner" I said as we walked, both of us smiling still.