Chapter 8

Half lidded grey eyes looked at me from across the table. The woman across wore a long black braid over her shoulder and an elegant dark blue dress as she elegantly sipped a cup of tea. Her pale skin unblemished of old age. The room was silent until a voice said from behind her. " Why do you not fight back." Shadows covered the person speaking but I knew who it was. My seemingly innocent mother.

Flashback
I silently walked across the old wooden floor of our house looking for a place to hide when I rememberd. The attic! I can hide in there. Childish giggles could be heard behind me and I quickly raced up stairs into a closet where an attic was. I huffed out quiet breaths once I neared to the top and quietly slide inside. Seeing an old wooden chest, a light bulb went off on my head. I pulled it open only to gasp in surprise. An old styled katana with a weird symbol on the handle was on top. Under it was a red soft outfit, resembling a ninja suit. Pulling everything out I found a picture. A picture of my mother as a child in the same red ninja outfit next to a young girl resembling Kyoya Hibari appearence wise but wore a soft elegant smile. My mother was serving a Hibari and by her age could have been Hibari's mother. A hand suddenly touched my shoulder jerking me from my thought's and I  turn my head back only to see Tsuna behind me. "Are you okay." He whispered. I nodded forcing a smile but he didn't look convinced. He nodded and silently held my hand making me smile genuinely. But I couldn't  forget what was in the chest as he pulled me out the closet feeling as if I didn't know my own mother.
Flashback end
I had asked her why those items were in that chest and found out that I was from a lineage of Hibari's that served the main clan and once I turned 15, would have to serve Hibari Kyoya.

Stella's outfit

Kyoya's mom