T - 1

Evette Moore 🚫..

I walked up in this party bout late as hec

I walked up in this party bout late as hec ..

no i dont curse because ion believe in it ..

as l walked in this party people was tryna take pictures with me ..

it was amazing how I became famous that fast ..

I peeped my friend in the corner hugging on some dude l just let her do her ..

I took two shots to the head and was already tipsy ..

I just was watching people until...

I started dancing to my favorite song as l walked into the crowd ..

" you can get a taste " l rapped to the beat as it hit again ..

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist making me laugh ..

I turned around and when l say I almost fell backwards girl it was kentrell AKA nba youngboy ..

" say , shawty what you doin ' on this floor by yoself " he said making me chuckle ..

" I aint my bestfriend in here with me " i said ..

" no im talking about why any one of these niggas aint take you , you too fine to be out here by yoself " he said making me smile but I quickly dropped it ..

" nahhh , l guess they aint stepping how they usually do " l said ..

" wea you from " he whispered in my ear over the music ..

" baton rouge but l stay in new orleans " i said he looked shocked..

" you from my city ? what you doin down here " he said ..

" my friend said she wanted to take me on a trip but I'm going home in 2 days " i said he pulled me closer ..

" well how about you spend them two days with me .. you dont seem like all them other bitches here " he said ..

" first ion like niggas who call girls bitches & no because I just met you mr.nba youngboy " l said pulling away from him

His chest was so warm and cozzy thooooooo ..

" oh you know my name tho huh " he said laughing i was walking away .. i dropped and shaked my ass a little bit ..

his eyes grew big I just walked off ..

That was like my special move for any situation ..

he pretty nice in person ion know why people paint him out as a bad person..

how he approached me was a good start ..

Other dudes probably would call me out my name some even grab my arm i had to taze one tryna pull me off with him ..

he aint even chase me he seen i wasn't interested which i was but he didn't know ..

And plus not here and not right now it wasn't the place or time ..

i started looking for my friend and spotted her at the bar ..

" we can leave my feet starting to hurt and im really not feeling it " i said she looked at me..

" you ok ? " she said

" yea just tired im sorry tho you could drop me off at yo house and come back " i said she laughed ..

" girl no if you wanna leave thats fine they drinks nasty anyway " she said .. i grabbed her and helped her down..

" girl where is this weight coming from bitch cause you getting too thick " she said to me .. i laughed

" no hunny look at you " i said we was laughing as we walked out soon as we got in her car i fell straight to sleep..

34 minutes later ..

" BITCH wake up " she yelled .. i slowly got up and got out the car ..

" i was calling yo name for 3 minutes " she said making me laugh ..

" thats because i was dreaming bout somebody " i said she snapped her head my way ..

" ill tell you in the morning " i said she was still looking at me in shock ..

I laughed so loud the neighbors probably heard me ..

i went into the guess room and just watched tv until i fell back to sleep ..

yb was one of my favs growing up ..