N

Blood.....
-
-
-
-
-
Pain.....
-
-
-
-
-
This is all that Namjoon could feel and see while three older kids kept beating him up.

"S...stop pl....please!" Namjoon screamed in pain as the oldest of the three kids kicked him in the stomach making him cough blood.

"Why should we you nerd?" They continued to kick and punch him as hard as the could. All Namjoon could do was cry with each impact to the stomach or back that he received from the boys.

After a while Namjoon was on the ground not moving. His eyes fluttered open slowly and tried to move. Pain was felt all over his body.

"My father will be angry with me again for being a coward." Namjoon sighs and stands up struggling to keep his balance.

Limping with pain Namjoon walked home already knowing what is to come from his father. Namjoon opened the door with his eyes closed expecting to be yelled at.

He waited.....

And waited.....

But there was nothing....

Namjoon opens his eyes and saw that his mother was in the living room with a tall guy. Namjoon could only see the back of his head. He tried to sneak his way to his room but a gasp made him stop.

"Namjoon my baby. This happened again." His sweet mothers voice calmed him down. Her soft hand held gently onto Namjoon's bruised and bloody face.

"Mom it's okay I will just clean it up." He saw her shake her head and take him to the couch. He finally managed to see the guys face.

Wow he look so handsome. Namjoon thought staring at the tall and slim guy in their living room.

"Namjoon this is Seokjin he is going to be staying with us for a while as a foster child." Mrs. Kim said smiling.

So he is my brother now....well there goes my chances. Namjoon thought to himself disappoint.

"Nice to meet you Namjoon. You can just call me Jin hyung if you want." He smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

How will I be able to contain my feelings around you hyung.

"Okay you two. Namjoon can you go wash up carefully. The ointments are on the bottom drawer in the bathroom. Also Jin is sleep on the extra bed in your room" His mother smiled sweetly and went into the kitchen.

Namjoon nodded and stood up walking to his room with Jin following him. Once they were in the room Jin started to unpack his stuff on his side of the room. Namjoon hurried into the bathroom and closed the door looking at himself in the mirror.

"Why am I such a coward? Why do I have to be so weak" Namjoon said seeing tear flow down his cheeks. He bent down and grabbed the ointment. When he stood up he jumped a little.

"H...hyung you scared me!"

Jin laughed giving a funny yet adorable laugh. "Sorry Namjoon." His face suddenly lost the smile and closed the door behind him. "Namjoon take off your shirt."

"W....what!" Namjoon looked at him scared and confused.

"I want to see what those people mother was talking about did to you." Jin looked a him with a stern but worried face.

Namjoon felt his cheek start to feel warm. He nodded and took his shirt off slowly revealing many bruises and scars both new and old.

Jin hugged Namjoon gently worried and sad for his safety. "I know we are not actual brothers but I promise that I will protect you Namjoon from anyone that tries to hurt you."

Namjoon's pov

I felt my cheeks burning again as I hugged my hyung back tightly. I ignored the pain I had and continued to hug him. Finally after what seemed to short for my comfort we let go.

"Come on I will help you put the ointment on." He gave me a smile I can never forget.

We sat down at my bed and he put my bloody shirt aside. Slowly and carefully hyung started to place the ointment on my bruises and scars making sure to get ride of all the dry blood.

I really loved that time we spent together......well before things started to go horribly wrong for us......here is what happened that day and how we are here taking our separate ways now.