J

I woke up the next morning earlier than Jin surprisingly. But the truth is I didn't sleep much. Good thing it was the weekend but I felt like it was time to get over Jin. I had a crush on my brother Jin for about 8 or 9 years now and this isn't healthy for me.

I texted my best friend Jungkook for advice.

Messages

N: Hey Kookie!!

JK: Oh hey hyung I missed you how have you been?

N: I have been okay just a little sick that's all

JK: Oh okay I get it. I hope you get better.

N: Thanks Kookie I actually want to ask you something

JK: Oh yeah sure hyung ask away

N: I want to get over someone but I don't know how. Can you help me get over them?

JK: Oh....well I could try. Who are you referring to hyung?

N: That I am not telling you but I will say he is maximum level handsome

JK: Wow it's a him!! I never knew you swung that way hyung. You always joked about it when I told you about me liking guys.

N: Yeah I know I apologize for that Kookie and I hope you find someone soon. Now what advice do you have?

JK: Awe thanks. But the only advice that I can think of is maybe go to a gay bar? I have always wanted to go there too but you need to be 18 or older to get into this new one they installed near the movie theaters.

N: A gay bar? It sounds kind of out there but I could try to give it a shot. Also I will do it since you want to go too. So can we go today?

JK: Yeah sure hyung I have nothing better to do anyways. I will pick you up at 4pm so get ready

N: Yeah see ya soon Kookie

I put my phone away and walked to my closet taking off my shirt and pants looking for cool and good looking clothes I could wear.

I found some clothes I thought would look good on me and put them on. Looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't even recognize myself.

I went from a innocent looking child to a total heart attacker.

Innocent Child Mode

Heart Attacker Mode

Heart Attacker Mode

I looked at myself on the mirror once more and walk to the door of my room

I looked at myself on the mirror once more and walk to the door of my room. Once I placed my hand on the knob of the door a voice came from behind me that made me jungshook for a moment.

"Where do you think you are going looking like that Joonie?"

I turned around to see Jin hyung staring at me a few inches away from me. "I am going out somewhere with my friend."

"Which friend?"

"Jungkook."

"The tall guy with black hair"

"Yeah him"

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere hyung. That you don't have to know." I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm closed the door.

"Namjoon just tell me where. I need to know just in case something happens."

I debated on whether to tell him or not but I decided to lie "I am going to the movie theaters with Jungkook to watch a movie."

He raised an eyebrow. I should have known he wouldn't by that lie. Jin hyung can read me like his favorite novel knowing and remembering every detail.

"Tell me the truth."

I sigh in defeat "Fine....I am going with Jungkook to the new gay bar near the movie theaters...."

"A gay bar? So you are gay?" Jin looked at me surprised. I looked at him. "Well if I wasn't why would I be going? I like guys so what....it's my life and I am not changing it."

"I am not saying you have to change it." I looked at his eyes and they seem to show a bit of sadness. "Okay....go have fun Namjoon. Just be careful and call me if anything happens..."

He let go of the door and walked back to the bed sitting and looking down.

"Hyung? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am fine now go before I change my mind and tell mom to not let you go." Hearing that I quickly hurry out. I run downstairs and exit the house. I see Jungkook and jump into his car. "Aren't you driving illegally since you are 16 and don't have a licence?"

"Yeah I know but whatever."

We drive for 15 minutes and arrive at the bar. Nervous I follow Jungkook.

Here I go....