REWRITE THE STARS

( introduction! )

( introduction! )

▬▬▬▬ ✮✮✮✮ ▬▬▬▬

Hi guys! As many of you are fans of my Reincarnated & Moonlight series, I'm glad you enjoy them, don't worry they're not over just yet. However, I decided that I wanted to put myself out there, and I said, "why don't I make covers and icons, because why not" and I was inspired by wickedivory & pepperronys with their incredibly and talented covers and graphics that I seriously loved with my soul. So I hope that these layouts and icons will do you justice. Just take to note, I work incredibly hard and it takes awhile to figure every detail out, so I please highly suggest or recommend you give credit by placing my user in your bio, or in your description, whichever is fine with me. I am a understanding person, just ask one of the two I tagged, and they'll tell you. You can have your cover or icon up for two weeks the most, I'd appreciate that.

In order to get an cover, or even an icon, or hey get both of them, all you need to do is comment below and tell me which ones. Just note, time is patience, and I don't like to rush my work. Just bear with me, because I am new with this, so patience will go a long way! I don't have an password like everyone else does, but if you do want to use a password, it's the number of your social media followers, it doesn't matter which platform, it can also include Wattpad followers as well.

I noticed that Dove uses her numbers to pick which cover or which icon to choose, however, I won't be completely stealing her layout as I'm already doing so by this introduction, you may tell me which one by commenting where the icon is. Since I am fairly new, the icons and stuff will not be placed in grid formation or bundled together, so you'll get a chance to comment on which cover/icon you'd wish to choose.

As I have a limit of space on my phone and laptop (I'm almost out of storage, poor me!) I have a limit of at least one of each, until I can say it's okay for you to have two of them, it's honestly the easiest way to keep track of how many I need to do, and whatnot. So choose wisely, and be patient! It is important that you don't overdo it and repeat the same question 1000 times over, I've noticed I see people repeatedly tag for the same cover/icon, and I know it annoys them, if I already replied to your comment, please wait a full week before replying to you to state I'm finished, because it'll help a lot!

The easiest way for me to send the covers/icons through is by Instagram, or Kik, however I have not made one specific to hide my identity, which I should have at the beginning when I joined Wattpad due to stalkers and unknown people who could be faking an elderly person, and I don't want to feel stalked, so bear with me if I stick with my fan-page instagram, which is unfortunately a Teen Wolf fan page. The user for that page is mtvteenwolf2016, as I'm original and the user sucks.

I don't necessarily have any VIP's, but if I do, they're the ones who I'm close with!
wickedivorypepperronysspookybrielleeyelessrelicpalewves, thank you guys for being the greatest friends I've found, I owe you my life! [ oh, and they have amazing stories and covers, check them out as well, tell them I sent you! ]

XOXO.