Chapter 5

Faiths pov

I could finally leave the hospital.the boys came to pick me up.but I ignore it and walk so I could be all alone.when I left i got to Andreas apartment I book a flight to New York and my flight was tomorrow at 6:30 pm.i finished looking for an apartment.then I packed all my clothes 10 crop tops,20 think tops,12 shorts 15 skirts.i packed my shoes in another bag 10 vans,5 nike,8 Jordan and 4 Adidas.when I was done I when to sleep.the next day I woke up got ready and check to see if anybody was up I found all the boys awake in the couch.

~ hours later ~

It's 4:41 pm.i called a taxi I had 1 bag for my camera,1 for my shoes/clothes and 1 for my laptop,tripod posters.i told the boys bye but they didn't say anything."bye guys"no answer so I just left.when I landed in New York I went straight to my apartment I didn't have any furniture.

~5 months later~

~Thursday~

Today i called the furniture store and order what I want.they said I would come in 2 or 3 days. Sleep in the air mattress I audition to have to model in Hollister and Victoria's Secret.i got my job I met a lot of people and I made frendships.i was going to Cali in a month for I fashion show of Victoria's Secret.

~1 week later~

I live with my friend.i have. Boyfriend named Brent Rivera.i broke up with Chris because he lied to me,I know that Brent and Chris are friends but I don't care. Brent is coming with me and my friend to the fashion show .i still do YouTube videos i went to Twitter I saw that my brother,Andrea,jenn and the boys where taking picture with Madison beer. I tweeted @itsfaithmiller: going to Cali in 2 weeks w/@brentrivera and @itsmegan.I saw nice comments they said if I could do a meet and greet,follow them,and I love your YouTube videos.

[Aaron's pov]

I went on Twitter and something catched my eye @itsfaithmiller:going to Cali in 2 weeks w/@brentrivera and @itsmegan.i went to the living room where everybody was watching tv "guys guess who's coming to Cali in 2 weeks"who's coming"Madison said (a/n it's Madison beer not Madison petties)"faiths coming"the slut patrol is coming"Andrea and jenn said at the same time "leave my sister alone Andrea and jenn"jake said "he's right I haven't seen her since she left,and sh-she uhhhh mhh" I said "she what"jj said "she coming with Brent and with a girl name Megan"own okay.

[faiths pov]

I was at downtown with Brent and we took a picture us kissing.i posted that picture in Instagram and Twitter with the caption: hangin with the bæ 😘❤️😍😄 w/@brentrivera.when we were done walking Brent went to go get the car.

~the car ride~

When I was at the car I went to twitter and posted I pic of my photo shoot with the captioned:can wait for the fashion show w/@itsmegan and @brentrivera

~later that day~

Today where going packing for a 3 week trip.brent is going to pack his stuff,Megan is going to help me and and I'm going to help her.tomorow we leave at 8:30am and we get there at 5:00 pm.were staying at Victoria's Secret mansion.my outfit was

~Victorias secret crop top

~Victoria's Secret shorts

~cover girl makeup

~my Nike diamond turf shoes

~Chicago hat

I went to twitter and I tweeted my picture with caption:can wait to spend three weeks at Cali and spending the night at the Victoria's Secret mansion😁😚💨💨💨💨💨💨❤️💚💜w/@itsmegan and @brentrivera.

(Jack Johnson pov)

I went to Twitter and checked faiths tweets and and two of the catched my eye they said @itsfaithmiller:hanging with the bæ w/@brentrivera.

And the other one said @itsfaithmiller:can wait to spend three weeks at Cali and spending the night at the Victoria's Secret mansion 😁😚💨💨💨💨💨💨❤️💚💜 w/@itsmegan and @brentrivera.i logged out of my twitter and went to google and search faith miller.i pooped out faith millet Victoria's Secret photoshoot.i saved the picture and went to the livingroo, and saw that they were watching the news.the new reporter said."in California there is going to be a Victoria's Secret fashion show and there is going to there models there like two of them named Megan summer and faith miller with performances by mag!c,faith and Trevor Moran.thanks for watching the Fox News"