Chapter 13

I was listening to 'I cant help falling in love with you' so yea 💞

Brooks Pov
I told jack I dinky know we're we were going but I do I'd set it up before I've realised I like him a lot so I was just gonna tell him and I know he has Katie but I just wanna tell him. It was just before sun set and I'd sent up a black arch with green and white flowers on it there was also fairy lights but the spot was perfect the trees arched so there was a gap where you can see the sun set I'd set up a tent and camp fire. I couldn't do this on my own so the boys helped me it looked perfect

I told jack once we got near to close his eyes which he did and I took him had and guided him "3...2...1...OPEN" I say and he looks at me "Brooklynnnn"he drags out the n "like it?" I ask while blushing "Yessss oh my it's perfect" he said and made me smile I took him to the camp fire and we watched the sun set it was like a paradise in a wired way the yellow sun setting in a background of pinks blues reds and oranges. I'll admit rye was there but he took o photos of us with the sunset then left to be with Andy.

"That was beautiful brook" jack says "Just like you then?" I ask and he looks at me confused "Jack" I say and it take a while for a reply"yea" "I need to tell you something" I started to get nervous but I thought of something for this I took him to one of the trees and put 'GDW + JRDD' on it inside a heart and he smiled but I could tell he was still abut confused "I like you baby" I say so he gets what I'm trying to say his jaw dropped "What?!" He said and I started to tear up "I like you jack I always have" I repeat my point "why didn't you tell me?" He asked then looked at me in the eyes his green eyes sparkling like a emeralds making me stair at him and I lost myself in them I was in a dream word where he told me he liked me back "BROOKLYN" I heard him shout "sorry" I say blushing because I realised what I'd been doing for 5 minuets "Did you here what I said?" He asked "In my dream world you say you liked me back" I say "Are you sure that was a dream?" He says "Wait W..." I get cut off by his lips smashing in to mine I kissed him back and it was the best kiss I've ever had; he was soft and gentle cupping my face with his soft hand and our eyes closed lips in sync "Woahh" I say one we brake up "that's one word for it" it's now dark and the fire is out so we watched the stars out side out tent hand in had then went in the tent and cuddling "Jack" I say "Brook" he copped me "What about Katie?"...

A/n hope you liked that I was in a mood for writing something cute so I did and I'll do a Randy one soon 😊

Also haven't left it on a cliff hanger before so that's fun ☺️

GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING/GOOD EVENING 💞

~K🦊