♪9♪ Found A Company

||Chapter Nine||Found a company!

||Chapter Nine||
Found a company!

It is something that posses her mind and acts like a big deal but it isn't like this at all. It just confirms her that she is not the meant and she gives that note more attention than it should have.

She just takes that piece of paper and with steady steps and focused mind, she throws it in the bin. It is nothing to worry herself about.

But she still wonders what if there is something behind this random message.

" What if he wants to confess his love to you?! It would be awesome, OMG! " Mariam asks while rubbing her hair as if she is thinking for something important then she squeals in excitement and jumps from her chair while clapping quickly.

"Mariam, I'm hijabi! Who wants to date a Muslim girl while all those gorgeous and undressed girls surround the school!" Nour justifies herself while having a sarcastic expression fills her beautiful face.

"Are you kidding me? Nour, darling. You're so beautiful and what's wrong with being a hijabi, huh? Will those scarfs which surround your empty head judge your character?" Mariam tries to explain the situation while hitting playfully Nour's head who will never understand her point of view.

"Look, maybe he doesn't care about the whole body thing and just searches in your heart and finds that you're a good person" Mariam continues while pulling Nour toward her and surrounding her arm behind her shoulder like a side hug.

Nour searches in Mariam's eye deeply as if she forgets something that she deadly loves and tries to not lose any chances to find it. She then plays with Mariam's words in her mind.

"Mariam, you're being wise and that scares me! " Nour utters coldly then tries to act scared of Mariam's reaction dramatically but she fails.

"You idiot! I can't believe it " Mariam spells out and flings from her chair then grimacing and crossing her arms around her chest looking in Nour's eyes in disappointment as if it is the most important thing to discuss in it and it was more like a mother scolding her daughter for failing in exams.

"OK! OK! if that Hamza wants to confess whatever he wants and I'm a hundred percent sure that it will never happen. You just said that tomorrow is weekend which means no school which obviously means NO HE!!" Nour justifies for the second time her situation while willing for an answer and mostly for conviction from her dear friend.

"Who knows? maybe he forgot to write the right time because he was nervous" Mariam teases Nour while nudging her with her elbow and a giggle escapes her small mouth while wiggling her eyebrows.

" Oh, shut up, you turn to be a teaser now, huh? " Nour pushes her lightly while rolling her eyes at her unbelievable friend.

"I don't care, I just want you to meet him in the school library on Monday ok!" Mariam shrugs while heading toward her chair and sits.