🥀T H E E N D🥀

{3 years later}
Justin's pov

I'm 18 and I'm getting my stuff out of my room of my moms house. Raegan got us a nice house and me and him have been hell and back together. Me and him have been dating for 4 years and I couldn't be happier. It's funny, we started out by hating each other and bullying each other and now I'm moving in with him.
-
I hear someone knock on the door and my head sprung up and I smiled very big. "JUSTIN GET THE FUCKING DOOR' I rolled my eyes at my mom. Can't wait to get out of this dumb. I run downstairs and I open the door and a smile goes back on my face again. 'RAEE' I jump up in his arms and he laughs and kisses my cheek. 'I missed you baby' and I blushed. Yes, I still blush at the damn name of any of the cute names. My mom comes down the stairs and we look at her and she rolls her eyes. "It won't work out." Me and Raegan looked at each other and I smiled at him. "Trust me, he's the one." He smiled and kissed my lips. Still same fireworks in my stomach. We ran up stairs and my room was so empty. My window was shut but I could look into raegans old room and he was looking around making sure I didn't leave anything behind. And I looked through the window into his empty room. His room had nothing in it besides a nicely made old bed. It's crazy. He came besides me and put his right arm around my shoulders. "You ready?" He said very quietly and I just whispered very slowly "I'm so ready." I took the biggest breath of my life and we both turned around and grabbed my bags and we headed out of my room. We packed my bags in the car along with his bags and I came back inside my moms house to say bye. "Why are you still here faggot?" As soon she said that my heart shattered. But I pretended like it was nothing. You would think she changed after 4 years, guess not. "I came to uh.. say goodbye.." she laughed at me. "Pfft. Leave. Please. Never come back." I nodded and walked slowly back to the car and I got in and Raegan looked so happy. Then he looked at me and it went away and I felt so bad. "Raegan, baby, I'm fine. My mom is just the biggest fucking bitch you will ever meet. We are never coming back to this god damn house." He nodded and turned on my favorite songs and we drove away.
-
We got to our new house and put our boxes and bags into it and I got on the floor and layed like a star fish. He looked down at me and smiled "you look really adorable, can I kiss you?" I blushed so hard "oh oh yes pleaseee" And he layed on the floor with me and he put me on top of him and we kissed no, we made out for a good 5 minuets. I layed on his chest and I just smiled so big. "Hey cutie, tell my what your little heart is so happy about." I smiled and we both sat up, me sitting in his lap. "Well, I'm genuinely so happy. I'm living with my bestfriend and boyfriend. No. Love of my life. Raegan before we became friends, I had nothing to live for. Nothing. Everyone left me and somehow you came into my fucked up life. Life was setting me up for you. The day before the project, I was thinking about ending my life. I'm so glad I didn't. 4 years later, I'm here in my own house with the love of my life." He smiled so hard and ran his hand through his hair. "Well justin, I'm glad I fell in love with you. You honestly make my life better and happier.

I guess Love found us.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE BOOK IS OVER
I'm making a new one tho lol
Thank you SO FUCKING MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! 1k reads wtf THANK YOUUUUUU
If you want to read my next book follow me so you sEe wheN iT comeS oUt:)
THANK YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH GUYS
I L O V E Y O U A L L : )