EXTRA

A/N: Tbh I never thought I'd come back to this after the good end chapter. I got bored though and decided to add an extra chapter just because.

Jimin leaned against a tree, smiling as his daughter and Namjoon's child, who he was babysitting, ran around the park laughing. Taehyung should be arriving any minute now. Minji, his daughter, ran behind him and gripped his shirt giggling. He chuckled as she screamed when Minho, Namjoon's son, chased her away, "Be careful!" Taehyung snuck up from behind the him and grabbed his waist causing him to scream. Taehyung set him down, smiling big.

"Hi honey." Jimin chuckled softly and kissed his cheek, "How's Minji and Minho?" Taehyung hugged Jimin by the waist and rested his chin on the shorter's shoulder. Both watched as the 5 and 6 year sat down and were now talking.

"They finally settled down once you arrived." Taehyung chuckled, "Did you bring them their snacks and drinks?" Taehyung nodded.

"In the car." The two watched the kids and continued on with small talk, mainly just enjoying the others presence. Eventually the kids ate and drank what Taehyung had brought them, Namjoon showing up and paying them then taking his son back home. Jimin was strapping Minji into the backseat.

"Papa." She looked up at Taehyung who was in the drivers seat on on his phone as he waited. He hummed and turned back to look at her. Jimin closed her door and walked around in the front, climbing into the passenger seat, "Why does daddy have lines on his arms?" Jimin froze slightly. He couldn't remember the last time someone had asked him about his scars. Hell he even forgot about them. Taehyung smiled softly, turning a little more so he could look at her better. He placed a hand on Jimin's.

"Well, daddy had a tough life growing up. He grew up in a bad family. The kids in school were bad to him too. They put those lines there before they were healed and it hurt daddy a lot. The lines are healed now because angels kissed them better. Minji, when you grow up, if you ever see a kid with lines on his or her arms or legs, be their friend. Promise? Because that person is very sad and need a nice friend." Minji nodded and smiled.

"Daddy has angel kisses!" Jimin couldn't help but laugh softly at that. He squeezed Taehyung's hand as the smiling male sat correctly and buckled up, starting the car. Jimin looked back at her.

"That's right. But Minji, you have to promise me something too." She looked at him and nodded excitedly, "Promise me that you'll never want angel kisses. They seem sweet but they hurt a lot. They still hurt daddy sometimes. So please, promise daddy you'll never get angel kisses." She furrowed her brows but nodded anyway. He smiled and sat correctly.