Chapter 2

We got to the house and were greeted by my little twin brother and sister.

"Hey Row!" Alex chirped as she scooped up our little sister.

Rowen giggled as she gave Alex a kiss on the cheek.

I scooped up Colton and flipped him upside down laughing.

"Whose my favorite little brother?" I teased him.

"I am! I am!" he giggled.

Cruz walked out of his room as we reached the top of the stairs.

"I thought I was your favorite little brother." he said sarcastically with a hurt face as he placed his hand over his heart.

"You can't make me choose!" I said embracing him in a hug.

I walked into my bathroom and peeled my sweaty clothes off my body. I turned on the cold water and squeezed a glob of Bed Head onto my hand and rubbed it all over my head.

I started shaving my legs when I heard my phone buzz. I hurried up and rinsed everything off my body.

I checked my phone as I dried off.

iMessage from Ash

Wanna hangg??

I replied Yasss!

I pulled on a sports bra and undies and wore a Nike t-shirt with my Nike running shorts.

I walked into the kitchen with mom and made myself a PB&J. We sat down in screening room to watch FC Barcelona play against Real Madrid.

Alexis , my oldest brother, played forward for Barca. Messi was out with an injury so Alexis had to play for him. Everyone was scared out of their minds, all the pressure was on Alexis to be as good as Messi.

The door bell rang just as the ref blew the whistle to start the game.

I was expecting to see Ashlyn but I saw her dad and my godfather Clint Dempsey instead.

"Hai" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Kay." he answered.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Alex invited the team."

I nodded in agreement as I saw Ashlyn.

"Hey poopie." she said with a goofy smile.

"Hey Ashy." I smirked.

"Did you get the email?"

"What email?"

"Oops! Go check!!" she giggled.

We went upstairs to my room and I got out my Mac Book. I went to the little Mail icon and clicked on it, I had one new message.

It was from Coach Pia.

--------------

USWNT,

All 23 of you girls have been invited to Nike-town to do a photo-shoot and interview. The Captain (Christie) and Co-Captain (Abby) will get the honor of meeting Pelè. Then there will be a luncheon. Finally you girls will talk to a group of 50 girl soccer players from all over the country. The girls are from ages 10-16 they will ask questions and they will each be receiving an autographed ball from their favorite player and a free piece of Nike equipment. Please show up at the bus stop on Saturday at 7:30am in your training jerseys.

-Pia

-----------------

"Come on Alexis!" Clint yelled

When Ashlyn and I walked into the screening room everybody was screaming. I looked at the score.

Barca 2-0 RM. The whole US Men's Team was watching the game.

"That's mah brother" My older brother Shawn said with a fist pump.

I rolled my eyes.

It was fun watching everybody concentrate on the game. Kyle and Jermaine weren't even blinking, it was funny watching the dread lock twins sit next to each other.

We went to the living room where all of my aunts were.

"Are you even going to watch the game?" I asked them."He is your nephew you know."

"Kaylen calm down, its fine." my grandma Kris told me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Alexis is in a very big position right now, the least you could do is watch the freakin' game."

"KK relax, it's just a soccer game." Kim said.

Whatever. They never cared about our soccer careers, Khloè and my mom were always the only ones that supported us. Kris didn't give a crap about soccer. They only cared about fashion and fame.

All we cared about was soccer,soccer,and soccer.

--------------

So I hope you guys like this!

Who do you think Kaylen's mom is?

Kyle Beckerman and Jermaine Jones = Dreadlock Twins.

I really hope you guys like this story so far! If you do I'll publish more. So please continue reading my story.

Thanks!