10 weeks later

It's been 10 weeks since my dad has been gone my mom is over it. She's all worried about me now. I kinda liked it better when he was alive when she didn't care all the time. Everyone else is over it to we have to under stand we are gonna lose people now.

"Dylan are you up!" I hear my mom yell but not loud "yes mom I am" I say back "come take the last of you medicine" she says. So I get up and change clothes and go down stairs. I take my pills and then go outside. I see Beth with the horses jimmy is with her Hershel in the field Patricia heading to the barn and I don't see otis I go back in "mom where otis". I ask "out hunting" she said I nod

I sit on the porch swing and just observe the outdoors as I sit there for awhile until I here a loud gun shot then a scream Hershel and then have came inside by now I see otis come out of the woods and two police officers one is carrying a small child with blood everywhere I got inside "MOM" she comes running and looks out side and opens the door and tells me to go upstairs so I do.

While I'm upstairs I grab a book and start reading. It feels like I've been reading for hours. But really it's been 15 minutes so I get up and look out the window I see my mom taking off on a horse into the woods I just prey she comes back safe. I was told not to go down stairs so I walk around my room look in the closet for something to do and then I find a box.

I take the box out and open it there's so many pictures of me. And a camera it says it's a Polaroid camera with unlimited film. I pull out the pictures and start looking at them there's so many me when I turned one ,two,three,four, and five. Then I pull out ones I didn't want to see pictures of my bruises from my dad my mom thought I tripped. I then see pictures of me in the hospital when I was diagnosed with depression and when my dad sent me to the hospital once. But my mom thought I accidentally was standing on a chair and fell off.

I take the camera out and put up to my eye I take a picture of my wrist and then I keep taking photos around the house I know I was told not to go downstairs but I did. Then I go outside I take pictures of the horses and then I walk into the woods not far but into the woods.

I hear rumbling in the woods sounds like someone is slowly walking or something I go in deeper to find what it is and it's five walkers so I take a picture of them and put the picture in my picture pocket with the others. The walkers heard the noise of the camera and turned and looked at me I looked up from my camera. They started walking towards me I take off running they get faster to. "MOM" I scream hoping she can hear me.

I keep running pushing my legs faster and faster. It was getting really hot but I wasn't sweating at all and I couldn't cry and my mouth was dry.

I reach the farm and my mom is just getting there with some women. The woman was on the back of midnight. She gets down and runs to the house I run over to my mom. "Mom mom mom" I said out of breath "what is it sweetie" she asked "f-f-five w-walkers ...be-hind m-me" I get out between breaths she noticed they weren't behind me any more and then decided to take me inside I take a couple steps then I pass out and my body hits the ground.

Thank you guys so much for reading this. But it would be nice to get some feed back or maybe a vote. I really want to know what's good and what's bad. Anyways 31 reads already it's only been a day I can't believe it. Thank you guys so much I love you❤️ your beautiful and perfect just the way you are. Have a good morning/ night/.