What Happens Now?

Kelsey's P.O.V.

"I love you too. You have to know that. I feel the exact same way about you. I love you. I can't put into words how much because no words could ever compare to what I feel for you." I whispered looking into those deep blue eyes I could easily get lost in.

He growled and crashed his lips to mine. Hard and passionate. Every cell in my body light on fire, everywhere he touched an electric current went through me. I moaned when I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and massage every crevice, every inch. I pulled back indeed of air but he seemed to have an endless supply because he kissed anywhere his lips could reach.

"Gil.." I moaned when he sucked on my neck.

I felt him possessive press his body more into mine, he was a man with a purpose. He gripped my thighs into his hands and lifted me, my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. "Kelsey.." He muttered over and over like a prayer in between kisses.

I needed to get a grip. I couldn't sleep with him. We haven't even had a date yet. Plus we just now admitted we loved each other. He would regret it in the morning. "Gil." I tried but my voice came out more as a moan than anything.

I felt him ground himself into me and that made matters twenty times worse. I never wanted him to stop. "Gil.. If you don't stop you'll regret it in the morning." I breathed extracting my legs from around his waist but he kept his hands firmly planted on my thighs.

"I'll stop if you want too. I've never wanted you more in my life Kelsey. You just admitted you loved me too. I could never regret making love to you." He ground out in a strained voice burying his head into my neck.

"I think we should wait." Those words were harder to say than I thought they would be. I wanted nothing more than to be lost in passion with him. Just thinking about it sent a wave of need through my body.

"Okay." He stated simply and put me down walking away from me and into his office.

That wasn't what I expected. I wanted to cuddle on the couch or something. Not him just go into his office until he was to tired. So I did the only thing I knew to do. I followed him. When I opened the door of his office I found him at his desk messing with some kind of bug. "You know your not supposed to be in here Kelsey." He said not turning around.

I walked up to him and put my arms around him, rubbing my hands on his chest as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I thought you didn't want to do this?" He asked dropping what he was doing so he could turn to look at me as best as he could.

"I said I thought we should wait not that I didn't want to make love to you Gil." I whispered as I kissed the side of his neck.

He drew in a shaky breath before answering me, "So you didn't want to stop?"

"I didn't. But we needed too. I never said we couldn't fool around. I want you just as much as you want me Gilbert." I nodded towards the noticeable bulge in his pants.

He groaned and spun around so fast I didn't know what was going on. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap before he attacked my lips with his own. I tried to show him how much I wanted him through that kiss. He answered back with just as much passion pulling me so that I was now straddling him. I ground my hips into him as best I could and was rewarded by a deep moan of my name. He was the one that started the kiss and he was the one who had to end it.

"Kelsey.. If you don't want me to rip your clothes off and make love to you on this desk, I advice you that we need to stop right here."

I nodded, took a deep breath to calm myself and went to get up but he tightened his grip on my thighs. He stood up in one swift movement still holding me tight against him and walked his way into the living room. "What are you doing Gil?" I whispered into his neck.

"I'm going to watch tv with you. If I don't get to make love to you tonight I will at least be feeling your body against mine for the remainder of the night." He stated voice playful.

"That's fine with me, but Gilbert, if what I'm feeling right now is any indication of what your feeling. I'm going to have trouble keeping my hands off of you."

"Kelsey your going to kill me." He moaned out.

"What a way to die though." My chuckle turned into a moan when he possessively ground his hips into me, making me feel the straining member in his pants.

When we got to the couch he laid down careful while I was still wrapped around him. While he was watching tv I got an evil idea. But it would cause us both pleasure. I started by shifting my position so I laid more to the side of him than on top. I needed all the room I could get for this plan.

His arm wrapped around my waist holding me against his side. Perfect. I trailed my hand down his broad chest Relishing the feeling of his muscles ripple under my fingertips. I went past his jeans and laid my hand on his inner thigh, keeping it there.

"Kelsey what are you doing?" He asked in a strained voice.

I gave him my best innocent face "Getting comfortable."

He looked at me suspiciously before turning back to the tv. I slowly inched my hand in but just when I laid my hand on his member the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" He yelled before hoping up and speed walking to the door. I chuckled behind him. I knew what he was doing.

"KT we have a problem." I heard him shout.

"What is it?" I asked as I walked to the front door.

"You have another 'gift'." He said looking over to give me a worried look.

I looked at the box then back at him, "Do you think we should open it now?"

He nodded and walked back into the living room. "Will you get some gloves out of my office please?"

I went and got the gloves for him. He opened the box after he snapped the gloves on. Preserving evidence.

I looked over into the box to find a heart there, wrapped with a baby blue bow around it. A ring sitting beside it. "What the hell?" I whispered.

TBC..