~ Fallen Down ~

You wake up in a strange new place. You're lying in a bed of bright yellow flowers, probably buttercups. You look up. A hole, a giant one too, exists right above where you are. Did you fall down that? And if so, how the heck could you have NOT seen it? It's huge! You shrug this off and get up, shaking so much you fall down. This is when you hear a small... giggle. You look in the direction of the noise, alarmed. "Hello?!" You shout.

           A small girl, who looks about your age and size, walks out behind a pillar. She's a little transparent.. "Greetings. I am Chara. What is your name?" She says, her bright eyes and wide smile almost sickening. "Eh-- Frisk," You say, hesitating a second. When the girl-- Chara, was that her name?-- doesn't reply, you mutter out a sentence. "Er-- nice to meet you..?" Chara smiles wider. "Nice to meet you too, friend," She says.

            Friend. There's always been something funny about that word, friend. It shows companionship, lovingness... It's nice, to hear it. "Well, shall we keep going?" She says, emphasizing on the word 'we.' It's almost as if she read my mind. "Oh uh.. y-yeah.." You say. She takes my hand-- she's pretty solid, if she's a ghost-- and we walk into the next room.