A Moment with grayson

I sat down on my couch soon feeling the slight sting In my eye..NO Amora you can't cry,You don't cry,you won't cry.

I had just gotten the news my grandma had brain cancer. She has been one of the only people in my life through it all. I can't lose her

I felt a drop of water Run down my face.Damn it

I walked to the bathroom,Turned on the water and sank my face down.

KNOCK -KNOCK

Wait what? Who's here.I asked my self as I turn the water off. "Amora open up Its Grayson"

...Right Grayson was coming to pick me up so we can go out to eat. I breathed out loudly and walked to the door. 

I turned the door handle to reveal Grayson standing a few inches from me.  "Hey!" Grayson said lending in to hug me.

I didn't hug back I just stood there.

He pulled back slowly. "What's wrong?" He asked curious

"n-Nothing Grayson lets go" I said grabbing my jacket. Until...Grayson grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Amora... you aren't being you so tell me what's up" he said with hope in his eyes.

I walked past him and hopped in his car.

-2 hours later-

"gray omg haha stop  I'm gonna cry" I said laughing uncontrollably as I walk to my door. "what it's true" he said laughing as well.

"well thank you gray" I said about to walk into my house. "Wait...what was wrong with you earlier?" He said

I sighed. "my grandma has cancer.." I said looking down.

He didn't say anything he just hugged me,This time I hugged back. "it's gonna be ok" he whispered.

"I hope"

After awhile we let go. We make deep eye contact and I feel myself slowly leaning in.

"Goodnight Amora" Grayson says with a hint of sadness in his voice as he lets go of my hand I never knew he was holding.

"good-Good night gray" I said quietly..