Ending #1

Lilith
I snapped out of it hearing the phone ringing I looked in my mirror what ever the f*ck I just saw was really weird I rolled my right shoulder. Peter knocked and then opened the door. Lilith mom wants to talk to us. He said I walked to my bedroom door and walked out. I saw as Casper came running out of Peter's room and rubbed against his leg making it harder for him to walk so he picked the cat up I walked over and saw mom sitting on the couch Peter went and sat in one of the chairs. Guys I just got a call saying- Vince, he died. They both looked at me. What did you just say? Mom asked frowning. You got a call saying Vince died from Alcohol poisoning. Lilith how did- mom couldn't even finish what she was saying. Because I just lived the next few years. What? Peter asked looking at me I sighed. Mom he needs to know. Lilith this has nothing to do with- it has everything to do with it! I'm telling you he needs to know. Peter put the cat down standing. HELLO STILL RIGHT HERE! I turned and looked at him. My birthmark isn't a birthmark, it's a brand that Nicolai gave me when I was a few weeks old. What the- he said before I was born he had this dream that a child barring a crescent moon brought full on Discord and that it was cursed. Lilith- convinced it was me he branded me with a crescent moon and to make me just as cursed he made me a psychic by dipping the brander into psychic blood which got into my blood stream. Oh my- and because of it I can see stuff before it happens which is what just happened. Mom looked at me. What did you see? Well we move to the trailer and then these killings start happening everyone thinks it's Peter but it ends up being this girl named Christina who is a Valgurf because she turned outside the cycle of the moon. Mom nodded Peter had sat back down. There's this family but the guy Peter's age is an Upire and Peter ends up being friend with him but it's really bad, then we move away because something happens and later we move back because mom you get put in jail, in order to get cash for a lawyer Peter starts turning out side of the cycle which by the way he gets really violent and does loads of mental emotional and fisical damage to me and Destiny and these crazy dudes who take religion way to seriously start killing kids and then this girl dies I almost died but this Oman of death comes out of no where and saves me because I have what it wants which is this kid anyways point being after that Destiny dies, Peter does what he does and he ends up killing the Upire and turns into- I dropped off choking down tears as I looked at my brother who's jaw was dropped. Peter turns into a Valgurf leaving me who's almost thirteen at that point alone, with no way to get to Romania as that's where you are, mom and I'm just alone for two years. I said mom tried to think of something but couldn't neither could Peter. We can't move to Hemlock Grove, we just can't. I said backing up and turning around. Do I die? Peter asked standing I turned. What? Valgurf's have short life spands so do I die? I looked down. No, almost but no. How? I try to rip your throat out because I- I dropped off again. Lils? I turn, and I try to kill you out of fear and anger, but in the end I don't. Why not?!? A  Valgurf life is miserable! Cause you're my brother and I love you, that's why I'm begging you mom to please not move us there!

Skip six years later
I woke up to the sun crashing in I just rolled onto my left side apparently I dozed back off because I felt someone shaking me awake. Lilith, Lils wake up. I rolled over to see my brother Peter I smirked. Guess what today is? I sat up. My birthday you idiot I know what today is. He laughed some punching my shoulder lightly

Skip
I walked outside as we had moved again BUT not to Hemlock Grove we actually were renting this really nice house with a nice yard which is where my party was being held I walked out hearing the music everyone was there dancing or talking I smirked. Hey Lilith! I turned as my cousin walked up to hug me. Hey Dest. I said smirking some she sighed. Outside really? Peter's idea. I said she rolled her eyes Destiny was no joke about to pop as she was pregnant with her first kid this guy she had met named Demetri who apparently was a Gypsy everyone knew. I'm going to kill that hairy son of a- who are you killing? Peter asked walking up and putting an arm around me. You. She snapped I smirked choking into my drink. Hey that isn't alcohol is it? What do you care? You were drinking time you were fifteen. I reminded him even though this was lemonade I leaned into his side hugging him some he smirked at me his hand on the side of my head now he leaned my head over and kissed the side/top of my head. Love you Lils. He said rubbing my arm before he went to go socialize with other people I smirked I was more than happy mom took my warning.

*Fades to black*

The Grove

Hey guys so this ending was pretty much she prevented everything that we know Happened in Hemlock Grove, she prevented the Christina girl from being turned into a werewolf and so she stopped Roman from going bad and sorry Letha died anyways but her brother wasn't attached to her and she stopped Destiny dying and her life didn't fall apart.

That was ending #1 there are three more to come and I can't wait, so hope you enjoyed the chapter.

-Lilith.