Chapter 8: Jiro vs Assassin 12. ( past ).

A/n: watching jojo, iggy vs pet.shop battle. So why not. Plus Jiro only has his jutsu and eyes for combat.

 Plus Jiro only has his jutsu and eyes for combat

A/n: original his hair was black and he wore something else to cover his arms and mouth

A/n: original his hair was black and he wore something else to cover his arms and mouth. Plus his left robotic arm exposed wires and looks like something old fashion 50 or 80s.

best I could find on google cause I can't draw.

_

Jiro POV. 1:00pm [ unknown sandy planet / rooftop ].

Jiro: hmm........ ( where are they ).

Near a palace in the enemy territory.

Jiro: ( well if I'm gonna wait for them, then. might as well take a little nap ).

He laid down on roof and drifted off to dream land.

Timeskip 3:00pm still with Jiro.

Jiro: *waking up and yawning* what time is it?

Didn't have time to look, as a mysterious figure with red haired stared at him and Jiro did the same as well.

Jiro: ( who is that guy? ).

As two stared at each other red-headed boy looked to his left, seeing someone holding a picture of palace.

Man: So that's the palace, hehe I bet there's lots of gold in their.

Soon the man was shoot in the head. Leaving a hole in his head.

The red-headed boy left arm was cover by his robe that seemed to had some smoke coming out of it.

Jiro: ( he's not a power user? But what is he a cybernetic person, no he's something- ).

He couldn't finished as he quickly had to dodge something flying towards him, barely grassing his cheek.

Jiro: ( Shit! What hell was that? ).

Turns around and sees that it was a knife that was thrown at him. That was now stuck in the air conditioner.

Jiro: ( did he..... throw that knife as he killed that man at the same time!? ).