Some Happy Moments

Saawari's POV
This sandhya I will smack her head today itself ... What she said  she will get karan engaged to me but her every plan always gets flop ..... I went in her room in anger and spoke ......
**********************
Saawari:  what ... What you said haan... Karan will be mine and here your all  plans are failed...
Sandhya: saawari try to understand my situation.... I am trying my best but always that 2 sisters come in between..... But don't worry my next plan for tomorrow will not fail.....
Saawari :  this time if you fail then see what I would do....( She grabs sandhya 's neck tightly )
Sandhya :  ple... Please leave me I promise you I will not fail in my next plan..... ( She leaves her neck with a jerk )
Saawari:  by the way did you notice something... Apart from us in this house there is someone else who  wants  the same as us...
Sandhya:  who ???
Saawari :  the same person who kidnapped that Naina yesterday....
Sandhya :  wow saawari !! You are right .... We should find that person ... Maybe it can help us ...
Saawari :  hmmm.....
************************
Karan's POV
I opened my eyes because of the light rays coming from the curtains and looked below , only to see Naina sleeping peacefully on my chest and tightly hugging me around my stomach .... I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30 a.m so I called Naina softly.......
Karan :  Naina ..... Naina wake up now .... ( He caressed her hairs a bit )
(In  few minutes Naina opened her eyes and smiled at karan softly...)
Naina :  good morning !!! ( She said still lying on karan's chest hugging him)
Karan :  good morning to you too princess.... How are feeling now??
Naina :  much better !!!
Karan:  okay so get up now....
Naina : hmmm.... ( She yawns and went to get fresh..... )
(As she was entering the bathroom karan spoke.... )
Karan :  Naina today there is no function or something ..... So I was thinking that can we go out somewhere today.....
Naina :  okay I will quickly freshen up ..... ( She jumps excitedly )
Karan :  slowly Naina you are not completely healed right now...
( Naina smiled at his concern and went to get fresh ...... And karan  looked for  some places they could go and then he went in another room to get ready ...)
*************
( After some time karan came back to the room to see Naina  trying to take off her bandage from her head  ..... But she winced in pain )
Naina :  aaahhh !!!
Karan :  Naina wait don't pull it like that .... You will feel pain let me take it out for you...... ( So he went near her and took that out gently....)
( Then Naina sat near the dressing table and was putting some makeup while karan stood behind her and was combing his hairs .... When suddenly someone knocks at their door....they looked back and saw meghnal , Sharda and nirmala were standing there .....)
Meghna :  hey cheeku how are feeling now !! Is it paining ...??? And... ( She was going to speak more when  Naina cuts her words in between and  spoke....)
Naina  :  I am completely fine di ... Don't worry so much..... If you people will take care of me so much... And give me so much love.. I will obviously be fine....
Kunal :  ( by smirking ) ya ya meghna cheeku is alright... She is getting so much Love and care from her fiancee right ... So obviously she will be fine ....
( He winks and smiles cheekily at karan )
( Nairan blushes )
Sharda :  Naina karan are you going somewhere ???why are you dressed up...
Nairan's outfits