Chapter 8

(Y/n) point of view

Finally the school bell rang....
I was about to go home when Frankie ran up to me." (Y/n) wanna come to my place on Monday night? There's gonna be the boys." I tought about it for a while." Sure frankie." I said smiling. He smiled back and left. I plugged in my headphones and listend to some music.

Time skip to Monday after school.

It was 3pm and at 6pm I had to be at Frank's place. He didnt live far away from me so I could walk it there. I decided to wear the clothes above with some make-up. I let my hair down and went downstairs to watch TV.

"(Y/n) were are you going?" My mum said when I got downstairs." I'm going to my friends place, Frank, but in like two more hours."

"Ok sweety just be safe ok? And you should leave a bit early to buy him something small for inviting you over." I roll my eyes." Ok mum"

Time skip to 5:30 cause Im to lazy.

"Mum I'm going" I said. "Ok just dont forget to buy something, there is a shop infront of our house." I closed the door and went in the shop infront of us.

I didnt know what to get Frank so I just got him some beer. I walked to his house and arrived exactly on time. I knocked on the door." (Y/n) you're finally here." Frank said hugging me tight. I could see Gerard glaring at me in the back.

I just ignored him." I wanted to get you something but I didnt know what so I got you some beer."

"Aww thanks (y/n/n)" frank replied. "Hey do you wana play truth or dare?" Mikey suggested. Everyone agreed.

"So Gerard truth or dare?" Frank asked him. He choose dare." I dare you to drink that can of beer in one go." Gerard smirked." Easy"

He grabbed a can of beer I got and downed it all in one go." Gee you're gonna get drunk soon." Frank smirked.

"(Y/n) truth or dare" Gerard asked me. I choose truth." Have you ever kissed someone?" I could see him blushing slightly.

"N no, never" I stuttered. He smirked." Good to know."