Guilty or innocent?

(Veronica's perspective)
I tried to stop it but my hands were trembling. I'd been trying to prove Archie's innocence all summer. Last night I  went back to the cabin and looked at the security footage. Why had it not been my father's first thought? I plugged the drive into the computer. Luckily I remember the time it happened, it was around 10. I saw Archie walking outside. My heart was beating like a drum. I switched over to the other camera. I saw Archie take the gun from Andre and starting to pull the trigger. "oh god"

That's when my dad came up from behind me and shut the laptop. I put my head in my hands and whispered "Archie...." I felt a hand on my leg. "I've been hiding that from the police ever since his trial began Mija." I wrapped my arms around him and hid my face away in his chest. "Ssshhhh shhhh shhhh." He stroked my hair. "I need to see it daddy" he shook his head. "No you don't. No you don't" he kissed my head. I shivered in his arms. He put his jacket around me and sat down with me.

"Maybe Archie will win his trial. You never know..." I shook my head "I don't care I don't want to be with him anymore." He nodded "Sssh you can cry. Oh come here." I put my head in his lap while he stroked my hair "Oh god, I remember when you were five, we used to always watch TV like this." I smiled through my tears. "Yeah, yeah we did. And if it got scary you'd stroke my head and tell me everything was alright." He nodded "and I'm still here Mija"

(Hiram's perspective)
Oh god. What was I supposed to do now? I'd failed. I picked her up and put her in bed. "Why didn't you tell me that you were going out? You had me worried sick" I said as I played with her beautiful brown hair. "I thought I was onto something." I tucked her in. "Why don't you go to sleep? It's 2 am" I laughed, starting to feel tears in my eyes.

Was this seriously going to happen to me? Was I seriously going to cry? I felt a warm hand on mine that shook me out of my thoughts.

"Daddy will you stay with me?" I stroked her hip "Yes, let me just get changed."

When I came back I saw what it really did to her. She was sobbing into her pillow. "Mi hija, mi amore, mi todo.... ssshhh." I said as I took her shivering body into my arms. "Hush, hush, hush.... daddy's here with you now."

She wrapped the blanket around both of us, making sure I was nice and tucked in. There were all these tiny reasons I loved her so much. This was one of them. She always wanted to make sure he was completely safe, while he always wanted to make sure she was safe. "Little girl, I love you so, so, so much okay?" She nodded "I love you too" She said

Hi, my name is Pilar and I'm the author of this fic. It's basically based on season 3 and a what if Archie actually did it? I hope you enjoy it