Polly

(Veronica's perspective)
I sat there with trembling hands. I'd always called Archie when I'd fought with my dad. I missed having someone to talk to. I scrolled through my camera roll and saw pictures of me and my dad, me and Archie, me and Betty. I could call Betty. No of course I couldn't call Betty. Betty's mom and sister joined a cult. I couldn't place myself above that. Jughead? No he was with his family now. I couldn't disturb him he hadn't seen them in four years. I was completely and utterly alone right now.

(Hiram's perspective)
I hated fighting with my little girl, but I wasn't going to let this slide. She went against everything I wanted her to do. I couldn't believe she would betray me like this. I got out some paperwork and started doing it. I heard movement. I heard her throw up.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. She was sitting next to the toilet, holding her knees. "Oh Mija..." I got her a wet towel and placed it on her forehead. "Oh you crazy little girl... if something is wrong you come to see me. It doesn't matter if we're fighting." I wiped her tear with my thumb. I got my handkerchief and wiped the vomit from the corner of her mouth. "I'm literally so alone." I looked around. "It doesn't seem you're alone princess. I'm here." I took her hand and helped her up.

I walked into the bathroom, I put on a bath and threw in some bath pearls. I got her toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. When I got back she was still sitting on the floor. I handed her her toothbrush. "There we go Mija." Her tears rolled down. I pulled her in. "I have a bath running for you... I'm sorry I caused you so much stress." She buried her head in my chest. "It's not all your fault daddy... but everything with Archie is just... a lot." She sighed. "Yeah you're right." She started brushing her teeth. I rubbed her back. "You're okay princess." She nodded and spat the toothpaste out. "That's better huh?" I lead her into the bathroom. "You just take a nice bath, if you wait with undressing I'll bring you some orange juice." She nodded. "You're the best." She said. I laughed. "I know."

I walked into the kitchen, and saw Polly standing there. She was reading the scripture. I jumped "Jesus. Polly what are you doing here?" A creepy voice said: "Betty send me. I was supposed to deliver this straight to Veronica." I held up my hands "I'll give it to her. She's taking a bath right now." She shook her head no. "You weren't supposed to get your hands on it. I'll wait here." I wasn't going to take this. "Hand it over to me or I'll call sheriff Minetta." She put it in my hands. "Maybe you can benifit from the farm too Hiram." I shook my head. "I don't need a guru to keep my family in line. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself. Now leave."

After she left I poured two champagne glasses. I brought one to Veronica. "Hey baby..." I knocked on the door. "Are you decent?" I heard some movement. "I'm completely covered in the bubbles so you can come in." I walked in and handed her her glass. I sat down on the side of the tub. I handed her the scripture. "If you want to read it, you can. But promise me, don't play it. I don't care how curious you get, I will beat your ass. Understood?" I laughed. "I won't actually beat you, you're way too cute, but seriously. Don't." She nodded at me and took my hand. "I promise." We both jumped when we heard a knock on the door.