The secret

it was a non normal day in class E and everyone is shooting at korosensei i look at karma he is laying the sleep i stop shooting then nagisa looks at me and stops then the whole class stop i walkover to karma and so does the other we all have the devil smirk he would have i run to a storage room and there was a made outfit i grab it and run back to the classroom and put it on him and there was a maid head band we all laugh and takes photos of him he then wakes up "hey what are all of you laughing about" he says i then show him the photo he almost grabs my phone to break it so i put my phone away and he falls over and land on top of me terasaka shouts "get a room you two" i lay there blushing and he was blushing as well "yay my fanfic is coming true" he gets up and runs at korosensei with his knife and he korosensei was moving to fast for karma to hit him, karma then stops and walks over to me and kisses me on the lips korosensie screams and his face turns pink he closes his i do the same and we were kissing for about 5 minuet korosensie couldn't stop watching us and he had book in his hand i guessed he was writing about our love story the Rio comes in and pushes us apart she grabs my wrist and takes me outside the classroom "i told you he is mine" she says to me with a devil look i start to laugh "sorry love he is mine" i say looking at her i tilt my head a little to the left and give her a psychopath smile "well well" she struggles to get her words out because she is distracted by my smirk karma then comes out to see what happens i then fall to the floor and hold my wrist "what has happend" he looks at Rio then me he helps me up "Rio pushed me because she said she has a crush on you and she doesn't want me to date you" karma looks at Rio discussed and walks off with me we enter class and karma went to his seat and he put me on his lap everyone just looks at us Rio walks into class and everyone then looks at her cause karma told them what happend everyone shouts at her  but nagisa stays quiet cause he doesn't like to join in with this kind of stuff after class all the girls follow you down the mountain and karma walks with the boys kayano stops and looks at my Brest for some reason "are they fake " i then stop and stair at kayano confused then out of no were okajima comes from behind and touches my Brest "there real" he says then karma walks towards okajima and karma punches him in the face "only i can touch her Brest okajima" he says okajima gets a nose bleed and he walks off from the group all the girls laugh and im stood there in shocked.

everyone's house was closer but yours and karma, karma's house is next to mine so i would walk home with him every day we arrive at my house and karma kiss my cheek "hey my mum is out for work (y,n) so do you want to have a sleep over with me" he asked i node and run to my room and put some stuff in my bag and run down stairs my dad stops me before i could get to the bottom of the stairs "were are you going (Y,n)" he asks so i had to lie "im going to my friends Rios house" he then nodes and lets me go 'why did i day Rio we hate each other' i then go to karma and we go to his house witch is next door "so I'm Rio now I thought you you two hated each other" he looks at me smirking "it was the first name that popped into her head karma ok" I sighs he then moves to quickly he then cups my chin "your weren't living to me were you princess he says" as always he was smirking "why would I lie to you karma I love you" he the takes my hand and we go to his room "wow karma it's its it's so messy" I start to laugh he then scratches the back of his head "it's going to get even more messy tonight princess" he smirks so many things were going in my mind 'oml are we going to have s*x I'm scared" i thought

~~that night~~

Karma and I sit on his bed he then moves closer to me 'oh god its happing" he then grabs a pillows and hits you with it he starts to laugh "your on you !baka! " I say to him grabbing a pillow and hitting him this pillow fight lasted about half an hour me and karma are laying on the floor next to each other laughing he looks at me and smirks as he moves closer to me and closer until he reached me he looks into my (e,c) eyes i kinda of blush "aww do i make you blush (y,n) cause i can do more then make you blush you know" he smirks he then pushes me onto my back he then climes onto of me he starts to kiss me i lay there confused i dont know whats happing it feels like a dream next think i know he is taking my cloths off he then kisses me even more "wow your such as good kisses princess" next thing i know i wake up and karma inst there my cloths were on and WAIT he called me princess i sit up and karma walks into the room with some food "finally (y,n) your awake" he smiles then puts the food next to me "karma what happend last night" i ask him nervously "well you we could not stop laughing and well i guess you laughed yours self to sleep" he says confused "ok"

(thank you for reading this part i hopped you enjoyed it, i love making stories so any request just comment and ill do some of them)