[Author's Note]

Hello everyone there who has started now reading this book!!

This is my second story book and I haven't finished my first book yet... It's a "Romance" story with a pairing "Masamune X Reader". Well... You already know that from the story title. 😅

Masamune has been my most favorite character since my childhood. But it's really a matter of regret that I hardly have seen any story book written on him.. 😥

I think, he deserves more than being only a side character. He has an AMAZING personality... At least to me. So, it appeared to me that he should be present here in our stories as well as the other characters.

To me, his personality is kinda attractive and so after observing everything here, I decided to write down a story on him.

I admit that I'm not highly skilled to write the best stories. But I'll try my best to gift you a beautiful story..

The story plot is totally different from the anime "Metal Fight Beyblade". No one here owns any Beyblade. Rather, every MFB character is a high school student.

A high school Romance story with deep love, friendship, loyalty, jealousy, hatred, almost everything!

So you see, this is an "Alternated Universe", which can be called in short AU.

Of course, the main characters here are Masamune and you, my precious reader!!! The other most important characters will be Madoka Amano, Gingka Hagane, Hikaru Hasama. You'll be visiting so many MFB characters while you go on with the story!!

I really feel excited about writing this story and I hope, you all will enjoy reading it.

Please support the story by reading, voting and commenting on it..

With lots of love,
Little Blue Bird... 💞💞