Prologue : An Ordinary Night...

It was almost 12 AM, in Oxford. Most of the people in the city were either sleeping or watching TV shows or enjoying the night sky. The night sky view was so beautiful.

People can see only many beautiful stars. But, one can see more than the beauty of those twinkling stars, when the city lights can't attract one, when one can see the life in a new way, when it is one's passion to reach those stars.

But there, a girl in that house was still busy with her studies. Being so busy, she hardly could see the sky at THIS time. Now, sitting on that chair of hers, she was looking at her notebook and thinking what she could do right then...

And that girl was none but you... [Y/N]...

You were there just busy with your tasks without noticing anything around you. Because you had so much to do. How would you make a good result without focusing on studying??

"Ohhh!! I can't take this ANYMORE! WHY does MY LIFE have to be so disgusting??"

You sighed. There were nothing much you could do without studying here that moment. There was still so much homework left.

"Midnight, huh? Guessing that it'll take still 2 more hours to finish up the homeworks.."

So many things had changed since the day you were selected as the President of your school's student council. Everyday a lot of works would wait for you and you were bound to do it.

Being the President... it felt like a dreamy thing to you at first since a President could do so many things, when it was needed. But now it felt disgusting to you...

Being a President affected your studies most. You hardly could find any energy or time to study after so many works. But to keep your position you had to study till late at night.

Sometimes it felt like you were gonna die if this system kept going on you. Sometimes, your body didn't wanna listen to you...

"No one can feel what I feel..."

Saying that to yourself, you again became absorbed in your homework.

"Ah!!! Done it! Time to sleep, [Y/N]!!!"

You said to yourself happily as you lay down on your bed and looked through the window at the stars.

"Mom... why did my life have to be so tough? All I had wanted was just to be one of the most successful girls but why can't I do it??

"Why did you have to go to that far from me? I wanna see you again, your daughter wants to see you again. I wish I had only one chance to see you..."

Stars... May be your mom was there in one of those Diamond looking stars. You didn't know.

They were looking so beautiful. While thinking about those glittering stars and your mom you fell asleep..

Tomorrow should be a nice, happy day for you... It has to be!!