《《Chapter 6》》

A/N: I was about to abandon the story, cause I almost lost my motivation

(BUT HEY!! I'M BACK)

Let me be truthful, I never intended this would be so popular, this story was just my fantasies for last year. Yep, I was was completely obsessed with Kuroko no basuke. This story was made for fun.

I am glad to see my story made you smile, just like what I intended to do. Thank you for reading and kept waiting patiently.

You may noticed that my writing style had changed. But don't worry the story won't change.....that much.

Few had told me about the characters. Don't worry for I, your author-san, will describe it so elegantly for your sake.

And lastly, how frequently will I update this story? I planned to finish this quickly. You may expect that this will be finish for 20 to 25 chapters, or maybe 30 chapters.

We have Chapter 6 on our belt, so sit back comfortably, and let the show begin MUAHAHAH.

...

Ready get set GO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tip off!

'Get it! Murasakibara!'

'Where the hell is Kotaro?'

'Shit!? Did we forgot about him?!"

'Uh guys aren't we suppose to--"

'OI! THE PURPLE GIANT GOT THE BALL'

'WAIT WE ARE ONLY FOUR!?'

As always Murasakibara doesn't give shits but steal the ball out of the air. Immediately dashed infront of them with heavy steps but specific on dodging them.

Kenji raised his eyebrows in surprised. 'Ni-san wasn't kidding at all' he thought. As he went in front of him using in almost non-existent presence to get the ball.

With Murasakibara fast reflex he was throw the ball up. As much as it sounds absurd Kagami just appeared on top and managed to dunk. Physics be damned.

Kenji gapped "what the fuck?" words just came out his mouth then he grinned "That's so fucking cool!" Before he could ask someone smacked his head on the back.

"Language" an oceanid eyes glared at him.

Kenji yelped. "What the hel--" the glared got worse. "--eeeck...!" He finished nervously laughing.

He cleared his throat purposely. "What the heck Tatsumi?!" As weakly glared at his older brother. Tatsumj was offended by Kenji not giving honorific before he could speak--

"As much as I like this to continue but we have a game if you forgot Kenji, Tatsumi" Tetsuyu reminded them as head to toes with Kagami.

Kagami went off guard seeing Tetsuyu infront of him by few seconds. He swore he was literally was standing 7 meters away from him. Finding a teal passing over his eyes confused him before he could move. The monitor beeped.

"Who-" then he saw Tetsuya smiling at him. "That's 1 point for me" he said.

Kagami widened his eyes. "Whaaat?"