Filler Chapter (1): Halloween

A/N: Thanks guys for being so patient with me. I have a small clue as to where I'm going with this story, but currently, the way that I'm writing it, I don't know how I'm getting there quite yet. I have a slight ida, but I'm still struggling to put the pieces together. So thank you for being here with me as I fix and figure them out now. I've had this idea for awhile now, and since it's Halloween month now, I figured I'd give you this small filler. Enjoy!
----------
  It's the first year he's allowed to go out for trick or treating with someone other than a family member. His caretaker helps him get ready, finishing up his makeup just as the doorbell is rung. He follows the woman to the front, staring at the door while it opens.
  His eyes land on the one he's going out with, (Y/n) (L/n). He's not upset about it, in fact, he's actually sort of happy. But he's not happy about dressing up in something so... cuddly. He's supposed to be a strong male, how's he supposed to look that way if he's dressed up as a-
  "-Cat! That's such a cute costume, Katakuri!" the older woman, (Y/n)'s mother, calls out and ruffles his hair.
"'Cute'... exactly what what I was looking for," he grumbles under his breath, knowing that if his mother heard him it would all be over. He has to play nice with these people, because these people will help their company, "Thanks, Mrs. (L/n)!"
  Sure (Y/n) is a good friend, but just like everything else, friendship will fade. The only thing that remains is a family bond, that's what he's been taught. So that's what he's going to stick to.
  The next thing he knows, there's a hand on his back and the front door is being closed. (Y/n) stands beside him, staring at him. His face slowly starts to heat up, but he doesn't know why. She just looks so beautiful and... angelic. But that was probably because of her costume.
Her hand wraps around his, the warmth something he's never felt before, as she starts to pull him to another house. Trick or treat has just begun. And she's dead set on getting the most candy she can.
His heart beats fast, he's scared, but not because it's Halloween. It's only because, why is it? It's because of... (Y/n). It definitely is the younger girl who's making his heart race.
Her smile is so bright, she's so polite, she's so kind; everything about this young girl, gives him hope. Maybe she'll be the one, the one friend that will stay. The one person who accepts him, even after he reveals everything to her. Maybe she'll be the one friend who won't fade.
No. There's no maybe about this. He's going o make sure that he never looses this girl. She means way too much to him. She's the only one who fills him with this much hope and happiness. He's going to fight for her until he draws his last breath. He has to... because he thinks that she's the only one who can teach him what love is.
He's never going to let her go. He's going to understand love. And he's going to love her. He's going to love her so much that it hurts him when she cries, and he'll be happy only when she's happy. Because that's what love is, right?
Well, he doesn't actually know, but when he does, he'll be sure to love her. He'll be sure to give her everything she deserves.

~Halloween Filler End~