[Prologue]

Heeeello my little fucklings, this is santidot speaking and here with me I have the first fanfiction Jo and I wrote together! (jo speaking, ;)))))))))))

Well, not really together, not simultaneously, that would be a mess. (Fuck yeah, especially with my contribution)

I am to blame for the characters, story idea and plot-line, Jo is the amazing angel who blessed my raw drafts with edits, suggestions and a pinch of humour and feels.

(uep, I'm the bitch who edits and sorts shit out, though blessed by this awEOSM EFUKCING PLOTLINE)

Anyways, I don't wanna let you wait any longer, so I hereby present to you: The first taste of the result of Jo and I's mind-work. (whoop whoop, hope u'all enjoy)

A bookworm's tale.

----------

The library was still cold when I walked in that morning.

Humming along to Disney's "Princess and the Frog" theme blasting from my ear buds, I set down my bag behind the counter and wandered over to the control cabinet. With movements familiar due to daily training I flicked each of the switches on.

One after another, the lights flickered before bathing the whole library in warm light. The heater on the wall behind me started to chortle. Soon, the whole building would be cozily warm.

Yawning and tugging on the scarf wrapped around my neck, I put my laptop and a box with cookies my grandmother made next to my work computer. I hung my jacket on the backrest of the chair I let myself fall into soon after.

It was a revolving chair. And oh, you have no idea how happy revolving chairs made me.

Sitting cross-legged on said chair and waiting for the faint tune both computers made when they were booted up, I spun around wildly, giggling to myself.

Anyone watching would have said "That man has lost his marbles!" and I wouldn't have stopped spinning. Because honestly, it's fun to do that. Screw what others say. Let me spin around on my chair until I get to show you my breakfast!

(Maybe you should stop spinning though, when it gets to that point. The last part isn't as great as it sounds. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Guess who had to clean up the carpet of the library afterwards.)

Granted, maybe I have lost a marble or five. But life is no fun if you have all of them.

I talk to myself in an empty library, I talk to my coffee mug about how his night in the cupboard was.

I am a twenty-something year old, grown man and my playlist consists of Disney songs.

I am me.