Chapter 3: Neighbor

Chapter 3 ~ Neighbor

Selena's Pov:

"Well um..." I couldn't talk he kept getting closer and now we were literally centimeters apart. I can't breathe!!
"Why do you hate me so much? Remember in 7th grade we were best friends. I miss that. We were really close. Why do you hate me? He said as he started leaning in...

I swear I almost died at that moment.If Ms.What's her name hadn't come in, Justin and I would have kissed. I mean would we have? I don't even know. But his words were still stuck in my heard
"Why do you hate me so much?" Those 7 words kept repeating over and over. Did he really think I hated him? Well isn't that what I wanted?? Ugh I don't even know. My head is messed up especially after what happened.
"Selena!" I looked up to see Ms.Stephanie looking at me.
"What?"
"Since you were being so rude to Justin over there." She said pointing to Justin who was now at the back of the classroom on his phone while I was in the front.
"Yeah whatever get to the point." I said rudely.
"Well since you never apologized to me or him or the class." Ugh is she going anywhere with this?
"You and Justin will be working on this project. You have to figure out a feeling and paint something that represents that feeling with a written piece on the feeling. It's due in a week so you have 7 days. I want both of you working together."
"No! Why? I don't want to work with him! I don't even want to be in the same room as him!"
"Well Selena life doesn't always work the way you want it to."
"Well I'm not working with him."
"Oh yes you are."
"Well Justin doesn't wanna work with me either!" I said turning around looking at Justin so he would agree with me but he was Justin on his phone.
"I don't care." He said ugh really?
"Selena either it's that or-"
"Or what I'll do it! Whatever it is at least it's a second option! Thank you! I knew you would come around!" I said getting up and giving her an awkward hug.
"Selena the 2nd option is failing the grade and that 20% of your grade." She says pulling out of the hug.
"What! That's so unfair!"
"Life is unfair. Oh look at the time you guys can go now." Ugh I was so frustrated! I was walking in the parking lot. I couldn't hold it anymore so I yelled
"I hate life!" Then I heard laughing behind me I turned around and there was Justin laughing like an idiot.
"What's so funny!"
"You." he said simply. "The way you get mad so easily, I guess some things don't change right."
"Actually a lot of things change and the reason I'm mad is you!" Selena! What the hell why did I say that??
"Why I didn't do anything." He said coming closer to me.
"Just whatever." I said turning the other way.
"My grade does matter to me so" I turned back to face him and he was on his phone. Unbelievable.
"Justin!!"
"Just meet me at my house around 8 babe see you later." He said with a wink while walking away. Did he really think I was gonna go work with him? I didn't even know where he lived! Ugh seriously Fuck Life! I started walking home because honestly I didn't want my parents to come they would end up fighting and being in the car with them while there fighting is literally hell.
-------------------------------
I walked about 5 miles already and my legs were staring to hurt. So instead of walking to the point where my legs will fall off. I decided to call Taylor she was probably heading to my house anyway.
*Phone Call*
"Selena where are you? I've been waiting at my house for you to call!"
"Sorry Tay I told you I got detention. Hey are you okay to pick me up?"
"Yeah sure I'll come by the school in 20 minutes your there right?"
"Not exactly, I kinda walked a bit but don't worry I didn't walk that much."
"Ugh okay let's see if I can find you. Imma be about 20 minutes hang in there."
"Thanks Tay!"
*End of Phone call*
I'm glad she's coming now I'll just wait. I saw a bench nearby and walked over there so my feet don't have to be standing for how ever long it takes Taylor to find me. Just as I sat down I heard really loud music I turned to look where it was coming from and I saw a car with a guy who was trying to look 'cool' but no. Ugh probably some jerk.
"Hey sexy ya need a ride?"
"Thank you very much but n- Justin?!"
"That's my name."
"Wow when did you get a car like that?"
"Ya like?"
"Well duh did you kill a person for this??"
"Shut up, now do you need a ride?"
"Um Taylor's coming for me so."
"Get in."
"Um I don't know Taylor's already coming."
"Just get in."
"Um fine. But this doesn't make us friends or whatever."
"Whatever you say babe."
"Stop calling me that." I say as I get into his car."
"Yeah Yeah hey we're gonna stop at my house first I need to get something."
"Um okay." I noticed that Justin was driving down a very familiar rode. Then I knew what street it was.
"Justin?"
"Yeah?"
"I thought we were going to your place first."
"We are." I started focusing on where we were going and couldn't believe it.
"Are you fucking serious?" Oops I don't mean to say that out loud.
"What?"
"Your my fucking neighbor?"
"I am?"
"What the fuck, this must be some joke. Please tell me it's a joke."
"Um well I didn't know but I kinda have to go since you're basically already home can you go?"
Was he kicking me out?
"I'm not actually you can come over anytime babe." He said with a wink I didn't get why but then I realized I said the kicking me out part out loud.
"No thanks I have better things to do." I say getting out of his car.
"Well when your done with your things the offer is still open." He said with a smirk on his face while I started walking away. So Justin lived in the house that across from mine but one house down ugh!! I wanted to scream. I saw both my parents cars weren't in the driveway so I ran in and screamed. Justin is my neighbor. Out of 7 billion people in the world it's fucking Justin. Kill me! I went upstairs to get in the shower because hopefully that calms me down.
--------------------------------
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
so there neighbors yay! I hope you guys understand where his house is and where Selena's is. Justin's house is next to Selena's but across the street get it?? Anyway they didn't kiss ahhhhhaahaha it wasn't my fault the teacher came back lol. Anyway 3 votes 2 comments for the next chapter.
ILY all bye xoxo ~ Keily