part Two: What The F*ck

*Glass shatters!* *gasp* "Holy sh!t, what the h*ll happened?" I asked myself. I looked around and found out that I was in my bedroom. "What the h*ll?" "The last thing I remember is..I was at school?" I thought back. "How the h*ll?" *Glass Shatters!* I closed my eyes at the thought. "Dad!" "Why the h*ll did he bring me back here!" I got up and felt a rush of pain throughout my. "Ow!" I tried walking but instantly felt dizzy and lost balance and fell. "COLTAN!" I heard my dad. "Ah f*ck!" I shouted. I could hear his thumps getting louder with each step coming up the stairs. I tried looking around my messy *ss floor for anything that I could use against him but found nothing. "Tried to escape did you?" He asked. "You mother fuc-Ah!" He grabbed me by the throat and threw me across the room. I flipped over the bed almost breaking my back. "What was that little incident at school today huh?" "It was nothing." "TELL ME!" He threw me up against the wall and bashed my head into it. I went dizzy and everything was in slow motion. "Tell me Coltan! NOW!" "WHAT HAPPENED!?" He demanded. "I don't know!" I snapped. He bashed my head in again, this time I felt the wall crack behind me. "COME ON COLTAN!" He punched me and let me go. With the force, I fell into my nightstand. I cut the side of my head on the edge of the nightstand. "You mother f*cker!" I shouted so loud in my head I almost heard it. He grabbed me by my hair and begged once more. "Tell me WHAT HAPPENED!" "I tried leaving school- ah!" I squeezed my eyes shut in resemblance to the pain him lifting me by my hair. "Why!" He demanded. "Because I hate it there." I answered. He slapped me and threw me to the ground. I let my tears fall down my cheeks. "Your just like your mother." He laughed. "Crying all the time." He laughed "Dinner will be ready in an hour." He left with that. I got up from where I was lying. My head was killing me. "He's such a d!ck!" I snapped in my mind. I walked out of my room and looked down the stairs. I saw Mom bleeding from the head like I was. I wanted to cry knowing that I couldn't help her. I walked down the hall to my left and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and all I saw was some pathetic *ss loser who took his dad's sh!t and couldn't even help his mother. "What is wrong with me." I let the tears fall since I was alone. "I cant help myself, my mother." I looked down into the sink. I locked the bathroom door and looked up into the mirror, blood was practically covering my face. I stayed there a while just staring at myself. "Holy sh!t!" I suddenly got dizzy and grabbed the sink for balance. "What is wrong with me?" I panicked. I looked up in the mirror and the cut I had stopped bleeding. "What the h*ll?!" I examined myself in the mirror and after about a few seconds white giant eyes appeared and my mouth got bigger and revealed giant teeth with a growl. "What the f*ck!" I flinched back and hit the wall hard.
"******!" "*o*t*n!" *knockknockknock!* "*gasp*" I woke up and realized I was still in the bathroom. "COLTAN!" I quickly got up and opened the door. "WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!" He snapped. "I'm sorry dad I-" "WHY DIDN'T YOU ASMWER ME!" "I'm trying to explain-" "You talking back?!" He snapped. I suddenly remembered what happened. he grabbed me and threw me up against the wall. "IM TALKING TO YOU! He shouted. I didn't answer."I don't what is wrong with you but get down stairs! NOW!" He let me go and walked downstairs. I realized that everything that hurt didn't hurt anymore. "What the h*ll?" "Do you always talk to yourself?" I heard a raspy dark voice. "WHAT THE F*CK?!" "Who said that?" I panicked. "I did." The voice answered. "I grabbed the sink and looked down. "This isn't happening! This is all in my head!" I looked in the mirror and all my cuts were gone it was just dried blood. "What the h*ll!" I whispered. I walked down the hall and to the stairs. I was thinking so much that I missed a step. "Holy shit!" "Coltan are you okay?" My mom asked. "He's fine! He just missed a step!" My dad snapped raising a hand to her. "STOP!" I snapped before he smacked her. "Excuse me?" He asked. "Uh-" I stuttered. "Yeah stutter away baby." He laughed with a smirk. "Uh-" I stuttered again. "Nice work making a man Honey." He turned to Mom. "What's the matter Coltan? Cat got your tongue?" He turned back to getting up from his seat. He started walking toward me. I got scared and started walking backwards. "Huh? Walking backwards I see? Scared?" I hit the stairs and stopped. "What's the matter Coltan?" Dad was about to grab me but A gray arm like rope emerged from my arm and pushed dad into the table. "MOM!" She moved out of the way and ran towards me. "What the heck was that?!" She panicked. "I don't know." I answered in a panic. we quickly ran to the door and outside. "You are welcome." The voice stated" We were about two houses passed ours when Dad started chasing after us." "Mother f*cker!" I snapped. "Coltan." My mom cried. "I can't do this." She cried. "Mom no you have to." My mom collapsed beside me. "Mom!" I shouted. I ran back beside her. I saw dad catching up fast. "It's okay Coltan-" mom paused to look back at dad. "Go." Tears we're filling my eyes, I don't know what to do. "I cant leave you Mom." "Go son I'll be okay." She put her hand on my shoulder. "Go." Mom nudged. I know you'll come back for me. "Mom I can't." "I love you son." She cried. "I love you too." I cried. I felt my body turn and run the other way but... I wasn't in control. "What the h*ll are you doing!" "Getting you out of here!" The voice snapped. We turned into an ally way before he stopped and I crashed into a dumpster. "Ow! What the h*ll!" "We have to go back!" I started walking back the way we came but stopped and flew back hitting the ground hard. "Ow! Would you stop doing that!" I snapped. "We can't go back!" The voice responded. "Why not!?" I asked in a panic. Because. "Because why? That's my mother!" I snapped angrily. "There is no turning back! We finally got away and if we go back there might not be another chance to get away!" I didn't answer, I honestly couldn't answer. He might be right. "Who even are you anyway?" I asked panicking. "I'm Ghost." He answered. "Ghost?" "Yes." He answered. "So..." I started. "What do you do exactly?" I asked. "I heal your injuries while in return you feed us. Sometimes I'll take over your body." He finished. "What the f*ck? So your like a parasite?" I asked. "PARASITE!" Ghost snapped. He threw out his arm like ropes and stuck me to a wall. "Ow! I take it back! I take it back! I'm sorry!" I shouted. He let me go and I fell to the ground. "Would you stop doing that!" I whined. "I'm starving." "What do you eat?" "Heads. Sometimes dogs." He answered. "What the fu-human heads?" I asked in a panic. "Yes, Why?" "That's murder!" I shouted. "To you but to me it's fuel." "There's no way I'm murdering anyone and eating there head." I said firmly "you don't do the murder, I do." He answered. "That doesn't make any sense." I answered confused." "It will." "Fine but.." I paused "Just Make it bad people." "What's the difference? How can you tell?" He asked confused. I was about to answer but some guy with a gun walked through holding somebody hostage. I quickly hid behind some trash cans out of sight. "Bad guy?" Ghost asked curiously. "The one holding the gun, yeah." I answered. "No sh!t." "*sshole!" I snapped in my mind. "I heard that." I felt tingles through my body then I began to get taller. "What the h*ll is going on?" I panicked. Before I knew it I was seeing through huge eyes, but I wasn't in control.
Ghost's POV;