FP Smut

Written by: http://tricksters-captain.tumblr.com/post/161653325506/fp-jonesriverdale-imagines-the-whyte-wyrm

You had come back to town about a month ago. It was a shock to everyone considering you were the Cooper daughter with the most promise to do something great with your life, especially after graduating Harvard last year.

You had been living in New York with your long term college boyfriend and you had a fancy new job with very good pay but after finding out your boyfriend was cheating on you, you realised that whole life was not what you wanted. It was what your parents conditioned you to want.

You had no idea what you wanted to do anymore, so you thought you might as well start from the beginning and move back home.

In the mean time, you had been working odd jobs. Mainly a waitress in the day at Pop's and then most nights you worked on the Southside in a bar just to piss off your parents.

Betty never approved of what you were doing since you were only doing it to annoy the family but she never tried to stop you as she knew far too well that you Cooper girls were the most stubborn of the town.

The Coopers were seen as the picture perfect family but with Polly away and the murder mystery going on in the town, you figured you might as well prove that not everything is so great.

However, there was another reason you worked on the Southside and it had something to do with a certain Serpent to which you had taken a liking to. Actually he was the leader of the Serpents.

"Evening (Y/n)." A couple of the usual Serpents greeted you as you handed them their usual drinks.

"Evening, boys." You beamed them a bright smile and they handed over the cash including a tip. "Thanks." You winked as they walked away before pulling out the rag from your back pocket and wiping over the bar top.

Your eyes flickered over the bar's front door as it opened, you had been waiting for a certain Serpent all evening.

You tried to push back the smile on your lips as your eyes dropped down to the counter top when you spotted the familiar face of the man you had been waiting for.

"I'll be back." You told the other girls behind the bar as you ducked under the bar top to take a tray of drinks over to the pool tables.

Your eyes locked with FP's across the room and he smirked at you.

You saw him disappear into the back and you knew better than to follow on nights like these but you did it anyway.

"You shouldn't be back here." FP told you as he heard you enter the small storage room.

"Actually since I work here, I can be back here, you can't." You smirked as you closed the door, leaning against the cool wood of it.

FP turned and his eyes crawled up your body from your legs. You smiled and looked down for a second.

FP moved towards you and you took a step towards him.

He groaned softly when you bit down on your lower lip and he linked his finger into the belt loops on your jeans, pulling you closer to him.

You leant up onto your toes to capture the man's lips with your own. He only groaned again when you only brushed your lips against his teasingly.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked softly as he backed you up until your back hit the wall of the storage room.

He held your cheek in his hand and kissed you, taking the air literally out of your lungs. You pushed yourself against him and your hands shot up to tug lightly on his hair.

FP's hand pressed against the small of your back so that your pelvis was firm against his and you could feel just how hot you made him already.

You rolled your head back and exhaled deeply as FP kissed down your jaw and along your neck, nipping lightly at the skin on your collarbone.

You tightened you grip on the mans hair and he let out a small growl.

FP was quick to remove your t-shirt and the small black apron that normally hung on your hips.

You pushed his leather jacket and flannel off; they hit the floor as you clung onto his back, digging you nails into his skin.

He brought his lips back to yours whilst his hands fumbled with your jeans, ripping them down your legs and then he tugged at his own.

You lifted yourself onto him, feeling his erection press against your covered sex.

You were already soaking for the man. FP smirked at that.

There was no time for foreplay in a place like this so FP pulled your panties to the side and you felt the tip of his member slide along your lips. You let out a shaky moan and squeezed your eyes shut.

He thrusted himself between your folds and your nails dug themselves harder into FP's back.

"Shit..." You whispered, clinging onto the man.

"You alright?" He murmured, pressing his lips lightly against your collarbone.

You nodded, and moved your hips, begging for him to pick up the pace.

FP got the hint and pumped in and out of you, a hand on your ass to keep you steady. You bit hard on your lower lip to keep yourself from making too much noise.

You almost felt bad for how hard you were holding onto the man, he would definitely have bruises on his back tomorrow. Not that he minded.

FP's scratchy facial hair, tickled your shoulder as he sucked on the sweet spot of your neck, making your stomach do somersaults and your mouth part with a quiet moan.

"Fuck, FP." You breathed as he picked up the pace, hitting your G-spot each time.

FP's own breaths came out hot and heavy against your skin.

His tongue darted across his lips as he tightened his grip on you, holding your whole body against his. The rough material of his top against your skin made you weak.

You felt yourself start to throb against his dick, and FP knew you were close.

You lifted yourself up using FP's shoulder to try and help ride your orgasm along and FP growled against your neck as he felt himself about also about cum.

You leant your head forward, trying to suppress your cry as you felt yourself reach climax.

FP pumped himself deeper inside you as he rode out your climax, soon reaching his own. His seed dripping down your legs as he pulled out of you.

You both just stayed like that as you caught your breath, FP holding you between the wall and himself as his own legs were weak.

You chuckled and kissed the man, he smirked into the kiss and then rested his forehead against your own.

"Hello to you too." FP teased,