𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

 ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐  

F a M i L y

  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘  

Once long ago a pair of twins were born, their parents were very happy about having twins- both for different reasons. The father; since it was twice as likely that he could build up one strong enough to surpass All Might.

For the mother though, she was so happy she was finally able to have beautiful children. What's better to her- was the fact that one had red hair while the other had white. They seemed like complete opposites.

It was bad enough being married to someone who she hadn't been in love with. Maybe, just maybe having kids would take that pain away. She could distract herself with loving and caring for everyone of her children.

And these two were the first step of that, of actually being able to have a somewhat happy life despite her current situation. Toya and [F/n] Todoroki, that was what their names were decided to be.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Years later; more editions were brought into the family. Another boy, and another girl- of course these two weren't twins. Natsuo- had white hair just like his older sister and mother, while Fuyumi- had white hair with red streaks- a first of her kind.

Toya had also gotten his quirk; he had blue flames- the father himself said his flames could rival his own. Therefore everyday was immense training on him. Toya would often come back beaten and bruised- only to be consoled by his twin sister.

As time went on it was clearly noticeable that Enji was getting rather suspicious when [F/n] would decline talking about her quirk. It got to the point where he forced her out of the house and took her to the doctor. There is where her worst nightmares started- the one thing she feared of happening had finally become reality.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。  

From that day forward Toya was no longer allowed to see [F/n], everyone else had the full ability to. 

"Touya. We need to talk"

"Yes father?"