1

Goddess Monae carter
((Dessie))
Chapter one

"This party lit" my lil brother Dior said jugging to the loud music as soon as we walk in. I was 17 going on 18 in 3 weeks and he was 16 still a baby my baby
.

"Welp I'm bout to do me text me when u ready to go sis" he started bird man rubbing his hands together staring at some females. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Just make sure you hear your phone so i don't gotta come looking for you" i said seriously.

"Ite" He said walking away.

I was cool with everybody, but I had one bestfriend meisha she is at the hospital right now with her mom. Her moms has sickle cell.

Other then that sad to say my lil brother is my only friend friend.

Now when i say I'm cool with everybody i mean all the dudes fr. The girls be jealous as fuck some of em be cool tho no cap.

I seen  my big brother best friend . My big brother his name was Legend he died last year, it was a hit and run. Still ain't find the driver. I bet y'all thought i was gone say he got shot or some but nobody is stupid enough to even try to. My brother was top dog, the only male figure in my life. Pops died when i was a little girl.

I went up to him and smiled, "hey Rome" he looked at me. "Whadup Dessie baby how u in 'da' family been?" He said sipping from his drink then bringing me into a big hug. He was like another big brother. He helped us when legend died, helped us a lot he knew we were hurting but everybody else but me failed to realize that he was hurting to. Rome and legend been friends since they were in pampers. Just as much as we were hurt he was hurt.

My mom loved Rome like he was hers, Rome only had his grandma, and us. Lately grandma ruby been sick so he hasn't been around a lot but mom goes and checks on the two as much as she can she's always at work.

"Good how about you ? Granny getting better ?" I asked.

He sighs and shrugs the topic off. "Where lil Dior at?" He smiled showing his gold slugs. "Running around here chasing after these lil females" I shrugged smiling. "Aye aye" this dude with braids walked up.

"Dang mama he got a girlfriend u need to be fucking with me" he licked his lips. He was tryna be nice and shit but this man in front of my eyes looked evil asf ion know some in his eyes looked crazy but i liked it. I just didn't care to mess with him.

"Aye snap fall back off my sister" time pushed his ass. "Oh my fault she fine asf tho brother" he smiled.

"Yea yea what the fuck ever gone" Rome laughed.

"I-"  i was cut off by some girl running up to me grabbing my arm.

"Goddess Dior bout to fight" I sighed and rushed to where the circle started to form with Rome and snap right behind me behind them Rome lil crew.

The music stopped and there was Dior across from Pablo. Pablo was a big drug dealer but he was a fraud. Every way he moved was a bitch way. This is the only dude who was crazy enough to beef with legend. He is the biggest bitch i ever knew.

I pushed Dior back, "Pablo why the fuck are u messing with my lil brother" i Snapped.

"Just trying to get your attention" he smiled.

My blood started to boil i Hated this nigga with everything in me and only legend knew why. That's another story for another time.

I walked up closely and whispered in his ear. "Leave my family alone or ill kill you ight ? And u know I'm not just talking. Dumb ass stay away from Dior ight ? Keep fucking with mine you gone feel it Fasure ight ?" I whispered through gritted teeth.

"I said ight?" Pablo knows me enough to know i really mean what i say. He knows not to push me.

"Okay Dessie" he muttered.

"Just tell yo brother to stay from around me before he ends up like legend or some" he mumbled but i heard him loud enough i guess Rome heard him loud enough cause i heard "Rome no" but Rome wasn't quick enough i snatched my gun off my waist quickly shooting him in his shoulder.

People started screaming and started running.

Pablo screeched and fell to the floor. "Damn baby" snap smiled at me.

"Should kill him" Rome muttered.

"Dior lets go!" I snapped tucking my gun in my waist band.

"Ight y'all be safe" Rome smiled at me. "Y'all to get outta here for the police show up and be on y'all" i nodded at them.

Me and Dior hopped in my car, "be better then daddy, me and even legend De" i told him after a moment of silence.

He smiled at me, "i love you Dessie" he said making me smile. Nobody understood how much i loved my brothers.

I'm back bitches -SwisherSweetz 🤩