2

Goddess🤩Chapter 2

Goddess🤩
Chapter 2

"Legend just let it go it's not that serious do u see what time it is mom has your car what are u going to go do walk ?! It's freezing !" I snap in his face.

"Do you think ima let that lil nigga get away with touching on you i don't give a fuck what time it is !" He shouts.

"Legend please" my lips quiver, i had a bad feeling in my stomach. Everything was just too much.

Legend hated when i cried, but he hates really hates the person who make me cry more.

Right now i wasn't crying over what had happened i was crying because legend was yelling.

"Hey look sissy let me just go handle this nigga I'll be right back boo" he smiled gently at me.

"Legend.. just be careful please" god my stomach hurts so bad i clutched it.

"You okay pup?" He asked, "cramps" i lied.

"I'll be back love" he smiled at me kissing my forehead. Idk why something just told me to hug him, Hug him hard as i can.

He glanced at Dior who was sleeping on the couch snoring. "His loud ass" he chuckled making me smirk. He grabbed his keys walking out the door.

I waited, and waited and eventually got tired of waiting that i fell asleep. "God!" I heard mommy sighed i opened my eyes i guess that woke De up to.

We looked up seeing 2 police officers immediately i thought legend got arrested my heart fell. "Mom what's wrong?" De asked.

"Um Legend carter was involved in a hit and run he laid there bleeding out. If the driver would've got him to the hospital right away doctors said he would've survived sorry for your lost " the police officer said

If looks could kill that man would be dead, "did i ask you to tell my fucking kids!" Mom screamed she probably wanted to find away to tell us.

De busted out crying, "mommy" i burst in tears. "That's not legend legend is upstairs" De said shakily forcing himself to believe it taking off running up the stairs. "Dior" i sobbed through my tears. My mom fell on the floor crying. "Again we are very sorry" the police said about to close the door.

"FUCK YOU" She screamed through sobs the police frowned and we made eye contact for a minute then he left out..

De was upstairs i heard his sobbing all the way down stairs. I sat on the floor and all i could do was think this was my fault i cried and cried. Punching myself in my head. Just the Rome walks in. "Hey- What the fuck is going on what's wrong" he stopped in his tracks. Nobody said anything. Dior came down the steps the way he looked made me want to cry more.

I thought about how they just left him. Left him there to die, left him there laying in his own blood, by himself nobody was there with my brother he died in the middle of the street somewhere by hisself with no one by his side.

"Ro it's Legend" mommy said. Just when she said that Rome's whole demeanor changed. His head dropped he busted out crying as if he was 5 years old.

That only made everybody cry more. "What happened" he said in between sobs.

"He g-got h-it by a car baby" mommy cried.

"No" Rome shook his head. I held my head and i screamed and cried and screamed.

Dior came and sat by me wrapping his arm around me crying. Sobbing loudly.

Our brother was gone. Legend was my everything my very first love my moms very first love. Rome's very bestfriend, He meant a lot and that person behind the wheel didn't even understand the hole they made in our hearts by taking him away from us.

My love was gone.