Introduction

Intro~

They were just five boys who were destined to be stars, but instead, they were wizards. Wizards that attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry full time. One being born into a muggle family, a family with non-magical folk, two being half bloods, and two being pure bloods they made a bond that was impossible to break. Being in different houses did catch them off guard at times, and even jeopardised their companion ships. Within the walls of Hogwarts, a boy band was formed. A boy band that would soon make millions of teenagers melt to their feet, One Direction. But in the making of this band were a lot of ups and downs, loss, pain and suffering, true love, break ups, and learning, about their true identity. These five boys and their friends did not have the most perfect years at Hogwarts, but they were just getting started. What was to come, is a whole differen't story.

Hello, I'm Simon Cowell. While teaching the music/choral class here at Hogwarts School I met five boys, five boys I believed to be stars in the future. I took five wizards from the first, second, and third years, and put them together, then made them sing. Now I have the biggest boy band in the world, with help from a bunch of screaming teenage girls. They call themselves Directioners, fans that know anything and everything about these boys. There is one thing these girls don't know, they were originally found in Hogwarts, as wizards. When they were out of school I had them try out for the X Factor, so I could make it look like they were 'new'. I brought them through all the rounds and surprised all of the UK by signing the band that took third place, One Direction. Well, my sham worked and now these boys are known across the globe. The one thing I have to make sure happens is that they keep their magic a secrete. If it were to get out, who knows what would happen.